Part 3

Peter's POV:
"Oh come on Tony. We are still here arnt we?!" I shouted. Y/n and I stopped the Vulture but when Tony realised we were gone, he tracked where we were. Stupid tracker in my suit. "Yes but you might not of been!". You could tell he was angry. "We had to stop them! They destroyed Delmars and robbed a bank. If we didn't stop them, then it would of continued. It's better to stop it now than to let it happen again?" Y/n butted in. Tony was lost for words. He knew she was right. "Okay. But you two are very lucky! If I find out that you did something like this again, god help the both of you!" Tony shouted. "Excuse me, can we not use my name in vain please?" Thor piped up. We whipped our heads round to him. He put his hands up, surrendering. "Can we go? I'm kinda tired now" I said sarcastically. I didn't even wait for a reply, I just walked off.

Your POV:
I loved working for the avengers but they treat Peter and I like kids. Yes we are only 15, but we are part of the team so we should be trusted. If we try and help we get knocked down and when we do help, we are not allowed to do much.

"Peter, why are we part of the team if we cannot do much?" I asked randomly. "I don't know sis. I've been asking the same question myself". "What if we ran away?". Peter stopped what he was doing and looked at me. "Are you suggesting what I think you are?" He asked. "If we left, we could fight crime and show them what we can do. We left our lives behind because we have powers and if we cannot help them, then what's the point of being here?" I said. Peter knew I was right. "But what about Aunt May?" He asked. "She will be safe here" I answered. "Okay. But we leave Aunt May a note. Tell her not to tell the others and we will always keep in contact with her" Peter said. "Agreed". "When shall we leave?" He asked. "Not sure. We still need to plan everything. And you need to take the tracker out of your suit" I spoke. "Right, you get planning it, I'll take the tracker out of my suit and then we will get together and finalise everything. Deal?" Peter said. "Deal. The most important thing is, when are we leaving?" I asked Peter. "Let's go tomorrow night".