Part 11

It took me 30 minutes to find a decent outfit

It took me 30 minutes to find a decent outfit. I needed to blend in with the other teenagers. I had brought a couple outfits but I wore the most casual looking one. Yes it was cold, but I got thick nude tights and trust me they were warm.

I looked in the mirror. "Wow" was all I could I say. I looked like a completely different person. I payed for them and then went on my way again. I needed somewhere to stay now.

Peter's POV:
"Oh y/n, where are you?" I cried while looking out of the window. 3 days we were gone and now it's been a day without her. I didn't like it. I just wanted her home, safe. I hadn't slept since Tony came and got me. "Peter". I turned around and Aunt May was stood in the doorway. I turned back around and continued staring out the window. Aunt May came and sat down next to me. "I'm sorry" I whispered. "I should of stopped her going. I don't know why I agreed". Aunt May pulled me into a hug and I buried my face into her chest and wrapped my arms around her. "I want her back Aunt May. I want her back" I cried. "So do I Peter, so do I" she replied, crying into my hair.

We stayed like that for ages. I felt safe in Aunt May's embrace. We didn't even realise Natasha had entered the room. "Um...guys?" She said. We sprung up thinking she had news. She looked at us and realised she had got our hopes up. "I'm sorry I don't have news. I've just been told to tell you that dinner is ready". I sat back down and continued to look out the window. "I'm not hungry" I mumbled. "Peter please. You've got to eat something. You haven't eaten since you've been back" Aunt May said worriedly. I looked at her worried face. I didn't like seeing her like this. I nodded and followed them to the dining room.