Finale

I stayed in medical for two more days until I was discharged. Peter never left my side once, even though I kept reassuring I was okay. "Nope, not happening" he would say. All I could do was laugh.

After I was discharged, I was put on bed rest. I didn't like the idea at all. "I've been in bed for a week. I want to be up" I moaned. "You've been though a lot, your body still needs to rest" Tony said while walking me to my room. I stopped and turned around to look at him. "Please" I begged. I even gave him my puppy dog eyes. "Y/n you know I can't say no when you do that" He whined. I kept doing it. Tony then rolled his eyes then spoke, "Okay fine. You can stay up. But promise me, if you don't feel well or get tired, you will go straight to bed?". That was a fair compromise. "Deal" I responded.

Tony sat me down on the luxury sofa. No one was ever allowed on the luxury sofa so I was very honoured. He even let Peter sit on it too! I cuddled into Peter's chest while his arm was wrapped around me. "Please don't leave again" he whispered to me. I looked at him with tears filling my eyes. "Promise" I whispered. He pulled me into him tighter like he was never going to let me go. I didn't want him to either.

-ONE YEAR LATER-
"Y/n! Peter!" We heard Aunt May shout. "Coming!" I shouted back. Peter and I grabbed our bags and ran down stairs. "Are you ready?" Tony asked us. We nodded excitedly. We were finally going to school! Midtown School of Science to be exact.

Everything had changed. We got more freedom and we were allowed to go on more missions. But only a few. Everyone still didn't want us to get hurt. Which I understand after what had happened.

"Can we go now please?" I begged. Everyone laughed. They knew how long I had been waiting to go to school. "Come on then you two!" Aunt May said. Peter and I both ran to the car. "Ready?" He asked. I looked at him and hugged him. "I've always been ready".