Part 14

Peter's POV:
No no no no. She cannot do this. "Tony we have to find out where he is now!" I shouted. Tony was frantically looking on his computer. "F.R.I.D.A.Y find out where Vulture is now!". I was pacing the room, panicking. "HURRY UP!" I screamed. Suddenly everyone ran into the room, including May. "What's going on?" May asked worriedly. "Y/n. She's about to fight Vulture alone" Tony told her. "What! No! Where is she?" May shouted. "We are trying to find out" Tony told her. He couldn't look at any of us. "Mr Stark. Vulture is in Manhattan. Opposite The Roosevelt Hotel Sir" F.R.I.D.A.Y announced. "Let's go!".

We all ran to the jet and piled in. "May stay here with Pepper" Tony told her. "Not a chance" she said climbing in. I stepped in front of her. "Please. I can't lose you too" I begged. She nodded and retracted. "Be safe please. I love you both" she said kissing my cheek. I brushed a tear away from her cheek and then closed the door. I watched Pepper and May as we took off. "I promise we will be back" I whispered.

Your POV:
"Seriously? Why now when I just want to rest!" I moaned while running down the street. I've already beaten him once. Well with Peter's help. Now it was me on my own.

I looked up into the sky and I couldn't see Vulture anymore. "Shit" I mumbled. Suddenly I was grabbed and I was in the air. "Found him" I mumbled.