Part 16

"Come on! Let us in!" Peter shouted, trying to get past the electric shield. "Peter" I whispered. "Y/n?" "Y/n? Where are you?" He shouted, frantically looking everywhere to find me. "I'm inside. I can see you on a screen". My heart broke to see him like this. What had I put him through? "We will get you out okay?" Tony said. You could see him start to panic. "It's too late" Vulture piped up. "NO" Peter shouted. "Get your hands off her now!" He shouted again. "Awh your precious brother is about to watch you die" Vulture said, taking a knife out of his pocket. I had no choice. "I'm sorry guys. I really am" I cried. "Y/n, you'll kill yourself!" Natasha shouted. "I'm sorry". They knew what I was going to do. "I love you Peter" I bawled. I sparked a flame and then flames started surrounding my body. "NO!" Peter screamed. But I didn't stop. I carried on until I was a full on fire ball. The chair melted and I was free. Vulture kept stepping back. "JUST REMEMBER THIS IS YOUR FAULT!"! I screamed. With that, I blew up.

Peter's POV:
"Y/N!" I screamed from the ground. The impact had made the whole building collapsed and we went flying back. When I looked up, the place was on fire. Without hesitation, I ran to y/n. You could see her lifeless body lying on the ground. "No please. Wake up" I cried. I pulled her into me. But nothing. Tony came rushing towards me. "Help please" I bawled. Tony took her from my arms. "She needs to get back quickly. I'll fly. The FBI are on their way to sort out Mr Toomes. You lot go to the jet" he said. Before anyone could say anything, he had flown away.

I couldn't move. Knowing my sister could be dead. Banner picked me up. Well should I say hulk. He still hadn't transferred back. I didn't care. Y/n was dead and I was sure of it.

We made our way back to the jet and I couldn't stop the tears from flowing. I had failed her. I had failed her miserably. "It's okay. She'll be okay" Natasha said giving me a hug.