Chapter 2

After saying goodbye to the others at the arcade, you follow Mike back to his house. It's too late to try to go home.

With all the news about Will and Barbara and their disappearance.. Mom and Dad refused to let you stay out too late without someone trustworthy at your side.

Mike, Lucas and Dustin had explained what all had happened when you were away on your month vacation with family. About the Demogorgan, this girl that has similar powers to your own and a few other things but far to unrealistic to believe.

After making it to Mikes house and greeting his parents and siblings, you go straight to the basement and lay down on one of the couches. You could hear the bickering of Mike and Nancy from where you sat but you didn't pay much attention to it.

Instead, you look at the small fort made out of a couple of chairs and bed sheets with a pillow under it all for comfort.

You've been told about this girl on many occasions and it's fairly obvious Mike has a crush on her. His words about the girl seemed unbelievable at first until he told you her name.

Eleven.

She got her name from the number on her wrist that read '011'. Though it's possibly other experiments at Hawkins Lab could've survived.. it's hard to believe someone when you haven't met this girl because she seemingly disappeared after defeating the Demogorgan.

Using your abilities though, the boys allowed you to look at a few memories of the past conflict in Hawkins, and surprisingly enough everything they said matched up with their memories.

But Will's memories were far worse than the others..

He didn't allow you to look in his head for very long, actually slightly pushed you away after about a half a minute.

But recently, entering his mind, like at the arcade, has given him a sense of comfort. Like he can rely on you.

Thoughts of last years incidents and this years swirl in your mind. You aren't supposed to know what you know, but it's not like the boys could keep it from you.

Somehow, you're connected to all of this. But how?

You shake your head and shift your body weight on the couch, turning on your side and still staring at the hideout Mike built for Eleven.

He talks to her every night through his walkie talkie, even though he's well aware he won't get an answer. He's committed, and you've never seen Mike like that.

'Whoever Eleven is.. she must be very special,'

Are your last thoughts before yawning and closing your eyes.. hoping not to get a nightmare about the dreadful Hawkins lab
<<<•••>>>

The next morning, you're awakened by the sound of heavy and rushed footsteps running down the basement stairs.

"Y/n, it's time to get up. Breakfast is ready and we have to go to school," Mike announces in a rushed tone as he makes it to you at the couch.

He grips the blanket that covers you and rips in off swiftly with no mercy.

You flinch at the sudden coldness and wave your arm around mindlessly, trying to find the covers once again.

"No Mom..5 more minutes," you groan as you turn around, letting your back face Mike.

"Nope! We have to eat now," he refuses as he grabs the sleeve of your flannel from the night before and tugs it a annoyingly.

You huff out an aggravated sigh before using your telekinesis to push him backwards, not too hard though.

Giggling to yourself, you sit up from the couch and look at Mike with an innocent smile.