Chapter 20

You grabbed a pair of safety gloves and put them on. You took a deep breath before you did it.

When you finally got the courage, you jumped. You jumped and caught the wire that held the elevator in place. You slid down the wire, luckily the gloves protecting you from any kind of burns.

Once you landed on the top of the elevator, Eleven was already closing the gate. You looked over the side of the elevator to see Hopper pointing a gun at you.

"Woah chill the hell out," you say as you look at him.

"I'm going to take the demodogs out from up here. You just stop them from getting to El," you say to Hopper. He nods as he points his gun somewhere else.

"Alright," you say as you listen for screeching.

Eventually, all the demodogs were there at the gate. They didn't care about the fire anymore, instead they cared about the one thing that kept them alive.

You saw one jumping towards you, but you exploded its head before you even felt the wind from his jump. Every single one that tried to get near you either got shot or it's brains exploded.

You hear Eleven start screaming, the job almost finished...

You turn around to see a demodog right behind you. It pushed you off the top, sending you plummeting to your death.

That was it would've if you wouldn't have grabbed onto the bottom piece of the elevator.

Hopper saw you and helped you into the elevator. From there, you saw Elevens ears, nose, and probably eyes bleeding.

You turn and see all the demodogs on the walls of the large hole surrounding you and El.

"Shit shit shit shit shit," you keep muttering to yourself as you blow one by one up. Eleven continued screaming as she started levitating in thin air.

You turn and see her fighting back, against the shadow monster itself. She pushes it back into the Upside Down and closes the gate, for good.

All the demodogs fall to the bottom of the pit.

El also falls to the ground of the elevator when it is all done. You run by her side and hug her as you sit next to her.

"It's okay El. I'm here sis," you say as you hug and rock her at the same time.

"You did it kid. You did it," Hopper says as El smiles a bit.
<<<•••>>>

ONE MONTH LATER-
They shut down Hawkins lab for good, because of the death of Barbara, who 'died from exposer'.

You didn't know what a good team Nancy and Johnathan made. They took Hawkins Lab down by themselves.

But everything was getting back to normal, especially now that tonight was the Snowball Dance.

Of course Will asked you to go with him and Mike asked El to go with him. So you did what any normal order sister would do, you helped her get ready.

"Mom! I got my dress and my makeup. I'll be spending the night with El. Love you!" You call out to your mom.

Of course you didn't tell them about Eleven though. They thought you were with Eleanor, 'Mikes second cousin'.

You grabbed your bike and rode it over towards Hoppers cabin. When you finally get to the cabin, you smile excitedly and ran up to the door.

You knocked on the door 2 times, one time, pause, and 3 more knocks. It was your secret knock, the one that tells El if it's either you or Hopper. She unlocks all the locks on the door and opens it.