Chapter 13

"..." Will doesn't respond for a moment.

You sigh and look to the ground, feeling your heart being to crack in half..

"That's Y/n L/n," Will finally says.

You snap you head towards Will, eyes wide. You were surprised he even knew your first name.

"Favorite color is (fav color), favorite food is (fav food), and her favorite song is (fav 80's song)," Will says, nailing every detail.

You stood there with your jaw on the ground.

"Very nice," Owen says suspiciously.

"Do you remember anything about last night?" Owen asks.

"I remember... they hurt me," Will says, gaining concerns faces across the room.

"They shouldn't have done that... It upset him," Will says darkly. Dr. Owen pauses.

"Is this 'him'?" Owen asks while showing the drawing Will drew. Will nods.

"Okay, well this might seem a little odd at first. But I think it will help us understand what's going on," Dr. Owen says while motioning for another doctor to come in.

The man comes in with a small blow torch in his pocket and a box on a table.

"Now Will, I want you to let us know if you feel anything," Owen says while the man picks up his blow torch. The thing that was in the box was part of a vine, you knew it would hurt him.

"No! Wait," you say before he turned the blow torch on.

"He will feel it. He felt it last night so how could he not now?" You ask Owen as Hopper holds you back a bit.

"It's just an experiment," Owen says, putting his hand up to you in a 'calm down' motion.

"Experiment?!" You scream as you cause a terrible headache to the man holding the bow torch.

You tried to get to the man but Hopper held down a pressure point on your neck.

It didn't quite knock you out but it made you dizzy and a bit drunk. You finally settled down as they started experimenting.

"It's going to hurt him," you kept mumbling.

"At least let me sit by him," you attempt as Owen nods at your request.

Hopper puts you in a seat next to Will as they turn on the blow torch. You hold onto Wills hand as he slightly holds it back.

You sneakily use your powers to block any kind of pain he could feel...

"Do you feel anything?" Owen asks as the blow torch is getting closer to the vine.

"No," Will says casually.

"How about now?" The blow torch was now on the vine.

"Nothing," Will replies. Dr. Owen just realized that you were holding his hand.

"Stop," Owen demands the man. He looks at you.

"Y/n. You have to let go," Owen says.

"Says who?" You snap with an eye roll.

"Says me," Owen says while turning around with a needle in hand with a sedative in it.

You jump back from Will, realizing his hand, "O-okay. Just put the needle down."

You haven't had the best experiences with needles, considering the testing they did on you for years..

Owen nods at the man as he puts down the needle.