Chapter Twenty One

Lisa's POV

Darn.

My head still hurt like hell. I stood up and went to the bathroom attached to the unfamiliar room I was in. I rinsed my face with cold water.

"Ugh" I felt the pain and burn at the same time as I took a few steps backward, now taking a look at my face.

"Ahhhhhh"

There were drops of blood all over it and the source of which was from a big unhealthy wound on my temple.

The door banged open and a man came in. I could tell he was a doctor, judging from his lab coat, gray squared briefcase, black-rimmed spectacles and the stethoscope around his neck.

"Miss. Please calm down. Come and please lay down here." He gently took me to the bed.

I did as he said without questioning him anything, although I had a thousands of questions parading my mind. I really wanted to know where I was and how I got in here. It was clear already that I did not remember this place.

A red haired woman and a man came in as the doctor was wiping the blood off my face with clean wipes. I closed my eyes feeling disgusted by the sight of blood. I felt nauseated.

"Doc. We want to know her condition." The man said.

"Relax Tony. Just let the man do his work." The woman said softly, placing a hand on Tony's arm.

I felt the doctor examine my head and he also checked my pulse.

"Her breathing has regained its normal course." He stated.

"Thank God. I was so scared for you. For once, I thought I would have lost you." The woman rushed to my side and I could feel her crying.

I opened my eyes slowly. Looking at her closely, I noticed her freckles on her nose and cheeks. Her ginger hair complemented well with her grey eyes and she appeared to be very charming. But right now, at the state she was in, I would rather say she seemed depressed. Her nose was red and her eyes were swollen and puffy from crying. There were traces of moisture on her cheeks. Her hair was dishevelled exuding a wholesome of worrisomeness.

"Who are you?" I asked, so freaking confused.

"Is....Isabella...how can you forget me?" She asked, her brows furrowing.

"Isabella? Who is Isabella?" I asked, turning my head around to look for another person.

"Of course it's you. Who else?" The man came forward. He had the same grey eyes as his sister and completely dyed ash grey hair. I looked intently at him, trying to remember where I saw him but ended up hurting my head from thinking out too much.

"I am not Isabella and who are you?" I asked the man. All I got to know was his name, Tony but I could not recall anything else about him or where I saw him.

"Who are you then? What is your name?" The doctor intervened, now questioning me.

"My name...My name is....I.." I blinked.

I could not remember my name.

"My name is...I don't...I don't know." I tried remembering. But I could not. My head hurt too much.

"Ahhhhhh!" I turned on the bed. "My head!"

"Shhh! Calm down. Please relax. We are going to tell you everything. We are here for you. For now please, just relax and take deep breaths." The doctor said.

Once again I listened to him. He was so caring and treated me as if I was a delicate little thing.

He then injected me with some liquid after informing me about it. I felt relaxed and all my nerves instantly calmed down.