Black

It was goin' on five in the mornin' and I could hear girls moanin and shit. They've been going at it for a good two hours and I know they asses was exhausted.

On most nights, I would have been right in dere joining' dem, but my mind was focused on Wintrr. For the passed four years, we've been kickin' it and of course our relationship started off as me just tryna put ha on to a lil money, but some shit happened and we started fuckin.

She was the only one I was fuckin, only pussy I was eatin', and only ass I was eatin', but dat didn't mean dat I didn't get my dick sucked every now and again and if it led to me fingering the bitch who was doing it than oh well.

A knock on my door made me sit up in bed and call whoever it was inside.

"I always hated how dark your room was." Jayla chuckled and climbed in bed with me.

"What you doin' up?" I asked playing with my beard

"What you doin' up?" I asked playing with my beard. She leaned in close and I could smell the pussy juice. Now that I think about it, the moans had stopped. "Oh that's what you was doin'." I chuckled.

"Yea, why are you up?" She asked and played with my beard once I stopped.

"Just thinking."

"Care to share?" She tilted her head and smiled.

"Nah." I chuckled.

"Alright well, good night or should I say good morning?"

I chuckled laid back down as she got off the bed and walked towards the door. "Night Jayla."

She smiled and closed the door behind her.

~~

"Yo Black, where the hell you been?" My right hand man, Juice, said through the phone.

I laughed and dismissed the girl who just finished sucking me.

"Man, I've been chillin'. Makin' silent moves ever since the move to Cali."

"I see my nigga because I haven't heard from you since. I thought ya ass was dead."

I chuckled, "Nah nigga, I ain't dyin' that easily. My death is gonna be memorable, not on no weak shit."

"Igh nigga, I feel you, but wassup wit you? You still messing with one of your bitches? What's her name again? Summer?"

"Wintrr nigga and she ain't like the other bitches I got. She been rockin with me from the jump and I hold her on a higher level than the rest of them."