Ch. 19

The morning after, Wintrr has yet to come home. Brittney says she hasn't heard from her, but I knew that was a lie. Andrew took Leilani and Amber back to the hotel they were staying at. I kept trying and trying to call Wintrr and get her to respond, but she kept denying my calls. I couldn't even pull up on her because she stopped sharing her location with me.

To get my mind off things, I went to go see the three lil niggas. I haven't really caught up with them in a minute, so hopefully they wouldn't mind a nice lil pop up.

I banged on the door hard, makin' sure they knew I was here. Adonis opened the door with an attitude on his face, but quickly changed once he realized it was me.

"Black why the fuck you banging on the door like you the police?"

"Don't question me lil nigga," I mushed his face as I walked in, seeing three bags of weed on the coffee table, a glock 19, and a .223 rifle. "Nigga if I was the police y'all asses would be goin' to jail. Why the fuck all this shit out in the open? Where the fuck the other two at?"

"They went to go see some white bitches in Beverly Hills."

I took a seat on the couch and grabbed a backwood that was in the packet layin' on the table, "why you ain't go?"

"Because I like dick."

I stopped rollin' and looked at him before turnin' back around and continued rollin'.

"I was actually on my way out, so..."

I chuckled, "You want me to leave?"

"That would be nice, yeah."

I placed my feet on the table and got comfortable, "well too fuckin' bad cause I ain't going nowhere. Go have fun doin whatever you was about to do and I'll be here enjoyin' this weed." I smiled.

"Whatever." He walked into the back of the house and came back with his keys in his hand and a bookbag.

"Text the lil niggas and tell them to hurry they asses up."

"Yea sure." He mumbled before leavin' out.

I sat back and enjoyed my blunts. When the lil niggas did finally arrive, I was higher than a bitch. I mean like high as fuck.

"Black? What the fuck ya ass doin' here." Johnny said as soon as he opened the door.

"What the fuck is up with you lil niggas and questionin' me?" I laughed.

"How you get in here?" Mike asked as he sat next to me, eyeing the bags of weed.

"Adonis let me in." I said simply.

"You smoked my shit." he states more than asked.

"I did. You got some good shit there." I smiled.

"Yea I know, that's why mothafuckas payin' top dolla' for this shit. The shit you just fuckin' smoked bruh."

"Nigga calm down, I'll pay you."

Johnny sat down on a chair across from me, eyeing his phone, not really paying attention to anything.

"How was the white bitches?"