Ch. 3

"So? Are y'all good now?" Brittney asked me as we sat in hot tub. It was a long day, we had to travel with Black to San Francisco because he wanted to spend a day away from the house. I didn't understand why we couldn't go somewhere closer, but he's the boss.

"I wanted to say so, but when we got back, he was still all over Jayla's dumbass." I rolled my eyes and looked up at the house, seeing movement coming from Black's room.

Brittney looked up to where I was looking and Jayla appeared in front of the window, shirtless. She closed the curtains and I took a deep breath trying to calm my nerves.

"The bitch does give good head." Brittney shrugged. I turned towards my friend and mugged her. "What? She really does. I don't like her, but the head is amazing."

"Jesus Christ," I laughed and shook my head, "is she better than me?"

Brittney smirked, "Hell no, you're the best I ever had." We laughed and got out of the hot tub, grabbing our towels, and headed inside.

In the kitchen, Kandy and two other girls stood around wearing barely anything.

"Kandy, please tell me you got some more of the lipgloss. I ran out of the last one you gave me." Brittney said as she sat down at the island.

"I don't, but I'll go buy some more tomorrow."

"Great." Brittney cheesed and I left out the kitchen, wanting to take a much needed shower.

"Wassup," Black greeted as I came up the stairs. He stood over the railing watching me walk up. Once I reached the top, I took a good look at his face and could tell he was high, "you busy tomorrow?"

"I'm going to Atlanta tomorrow."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that." He chuckled and rubbed his chin.

I sighed, "do you need me to cancel?"

"Nah, I'll have somebody else handle it for me."

I nodded my head and proceeded to walk away, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back. I opened my mouth to speak, but he smashed his lips to mine. I moaned into the kiss, feeling him wrap his arms around my waist, and pulled me closer.

"How long you stayin' in Atlanta?" He asked against my lips.

"A week. Why? You're gonna miss me?" I chuckled and pecked his lips.

"Of course, you're my favorite person." He kissed my cheek before moving down to my neck. He didn't do anything except place his face there. I smiled and ran my hand up and down his back, feeling safe in his arms.

~~

"I'll see you in a week shawty." Black said as he kissed my lips and squeezed my ass.

I was leaving for Atlanta and Black dropped me off at the airport. He said it was because he wanted to spend as much time with me as possible, but I knew it was because he wanted to let the people in the airport know I was his.

"Don't miss me too much." I smirked before walking away. Black had booked me a first class flight and it was luxurious.

 Black had booked me a first class flight and it was luxurious