Ch. 20

Black

Wintrr left me. Nah fuck that, Kaila left me. Kaila left my ass high and dry. I haven't seen or heard from her in about a good two weeks. I only know she alive because Brittney let's me know she's fine.

On top of that shit, Leilani was tryna get me to see her and the baby, but my mind was all over the place because of Kaila. Yea, I know I fucked up, but Kaila is the type to always hold me down even when I do dumb shit, so my life is in shambles for real.

~~

Wintrr

Waking up in Kevin's apartment again, I'm met with memories of why I'm here. I completely cut off communication with you know who. I shall not speak his name, because speak the devil and he shall appear.

I left before, but this time felt different. This time it felt permanent.

"Wake up bitch! We're going shopping." Kevin said oh so loudly.

"Why? We just went shopping the other day." I sat up against the headboard.

"Okay we're not really going shopping, we're going to go stalk this guy I just fucked. We're gonna accidentally bump into him and we're gonna see what the hell he's been up to."

"I'm not in the mood."

"It's one of them days, huh?" He sat at the edge of the bed. I nodded, "look, Ima keep it real with you because I love you, he does NOT, I repeat DOES NOT deserve the attention and energy you're wasting on him. Say fuck him, get dress, and let's go be some spies."

I laughed and shook my head, "Okay crazy, give me like a hour or two."

*An hour later*

"How you know he gonna be here anyway?" I asked as we walked into this day pool party.

"He posted on his snap that this was the moves, so here we are." He led me over to where the drinks were and made us some henny & coke.

"What does his ass even look like?" He pulled out his phone and showed me a picture of this fine ass white man with tattoos and beautiful hair. "Damn, he fine as hell. All the fine ones gay."

"Not Black.

"They're either gay or complete assholes." I rolled my eyes.

About thirty minutes went by and still no sight of this guy and I was low-key getting irritated. I was ready to go.

"Okay, soooo, I'm ready to go. You can stay here and wait for this motherfucker, but I'm leaving." I stood up and grabbed my bag, but he stopped me.

"Wait wait, ten more minutes. He said he was gonna be here."

I rolled my eyes, "boy bye. I'm gone." I laughed and walked away. I went to the Lyft app and ordered me a ride. While I was walking, I bumped into a hard chest. I looked up and locked eyes with a handsome fella.

"My bad." His voice was deep as fuck. He licked his lips and backed up, running his eyes all over my body.

"It's cool, it was my fault."