Ch. 18

I looked at Andrew and he had the same look on his face we all did. He was in the dark too.

"So, how about we head out of here. Andrew, you cool to drive?" Brittney asked after taking a shot. He nodded and all five of us headed out. We walked past Black who was sitting at the bar, we shared a look before he got up and followed.

Walking outside the club I could feel his eyes on me even from a distance. We all got in Andrew's car, that was parked right besides Black's. As soon as we pulled off, he sent me a text.

🖤: where the fuck y'all going?
Me: to the house.
🖤: why? that wasn't the plan.
Me: plans changed. meet you there😉

I put him on do not disturb after that, waiting for the shit show that was about to happen. When we pulled up to the house, I made sure to bring them around back, not tryna bring them inside of our house, we don't know them like that.

"So is Black here?" Leilani asked as she sat at the outside bar.

"He should be on his way." I smiled and excused myself for a second. I wanted to be the first person Black saw.

~~

Adonis

"How long does it take to rob a place?" Adonis spoke to himself. He waited in the car while Johnny and Mike robbed some random place. No one was home and they looked pretty wealthy, so it was a win-win.

I rolled the windows up and cut the AC on, the Cali air was too hot right now, even though it was 11 o'clock at night.

I was starving, was really craving some chicken alfredo, so hopefully I could find me a cute ass nigga to make it for me.

I looked up and seen Johnny and Mike slowly walking out the house with three bags each in their hands. I rolled down the window and told them to speed it up, we've been here long enough and I was starting to get anxious.

They loaded all the shit into the trunk and hopped in, Johnny sitting in the front with me.

"The fuck took y'all so long?" I started the car up and pulled off.

"They had so much shit, it was hard to decide should we take it all or leave them some?" Johnny shrugged as he looked through one of the bags.

"Don't you think it's a little late in life to try to be noble? Especially when you were robbing them?"

"It's never too late." Mike spoke from the back as he smoked a blunt.

I sighed and pulled into our parking garage, already tired of these two. I wanted to smoke, eat, and sleep. In that exact order.

"You gonna help us with these bags?" Mike asked as we all got out the car.

"Y'all got it. Ima meet y'all upstairs." I saluted them and headed towards the elevators.

When I got to my room, I instantly stripped out my clothes to shower. I connected my phone to the speaker and played Honesty by Pink Sweat$. He was always a vibe.

Twenty-five minutes later, I was done with my shower. I rubbed coconut butter all over my body and pulled on some boxers with a white t-shirt. I checked my phone and seen that Marcus had called me.