Ch. 5

After Wintrr's bullshit two nights ago, I been avoiding her and keepin' her away from any moves I had to make. She would walk around the house all pissy, but I didn't give a fuck.

Juice was still here in Cali with us, but the nigga was leavin' soon and I was excited. I loved him like a brother, but sometimes I wanted to shoot him in the face.

"Hey Black, Andrew's here." Kandy popped her head in my office before letting Andrew inside.

"Black." He greeted and sat across from me.

"Andrew. I hear you got a offer for me that I can't refuse."

"Straight to business, huh? I like that about you." He gave me a look which made me uncomfortable and I was so close to pulling out my gun and shooting him. "Anyway, I got this connect in Jersey. They're thinking about expanding their business to Cali, but it's a big move for them."

"Okay and?"

"They wanna go into business with you. You just got here, but ya ass already booming."

"How much they tryna give me if I say yeah?"

"Forty percent from all profits."

I laughed in his face and lit my blunt. "Nigga, forty percent ain't shit. They want me to distribute that shit out here in Cali, but only givin' me forty percent? Fuck no, tell them to find new business."

"Aight look, how about this? You and Tony meet up and discuss y'all own business. You tell what you want and hopefully y'all can come to a compromise."

I thought about it for a minute, weighing my options, before nodding. "Set that shit up and let me know."

"You got it."

I was takin' a chance on this nigga, but he hasn't done me wrong yet. When I first got here, Andrew was the one who helped me figure out where all the good spots were to sell. I don't like the nigga, but he was a good business partner.

Once the meeting was over, I headed up to my room to take a nap before going out tonight. As soon as I was comfortable enough, there was a knock on door. I threw a silent temper tantrum and yelled for whoever it was to come in.

Wintrr appeared and walked in, closing the door behind her. She came over and sat on the bed. I could tell by the look on her face that somethin' was wrong.

"What happened?" I sat up against my headboard.

She opened her mouth to speak, but nothin' came out. She took a deep breath and tried again.

"I'm pregnant."

I sighed and ran a hand down my face. This isn't the first time I've been in this situation with Kaila. I fucked a lot of bitches, but with her I always went raw. I don't know why.

"You took a test?" She nodded as tears welled up in her eyes. She knew what was about to happen and what I was gonna say.

"I'm keeping the baby, Black." She whispered.

I obviously didn't know what was gonna happen and what she was about to say.

"What?"