Ch. 21

Black

"YO WHAT THE FUCK! YOU NIGGAS MESSING WITH MY MONEY AND I'M NOT WITH THE SHITS!"

"Black chill bruh, we got ya fucking money, just give us a couple hours." Johnny told me.

"Nigga, I don't want my money in a couple hours, I want that shit NOW! Y'all niggas testing my patience like deadass yo." I stepped closer to these niggas and they had the nerve to back up.

"Listen, we got you, just give us til eight o'clock. On my life ight?"

"Fuck ya life nigga. Have my money at six thirty." I left out their apartment and got in my car. My phone started ringing and I seen it was Juice.

"Wassup nigga."
"Niggaaaaa, some shit went down here. Niggas tried to rob the trap."
I just can't get a break, "Bruh," I sighed, "Did motherfuckers get anything."
"Only like five grand worth of supply."
"Five grand? Nigga that shit coming out of ya wallet, ya feel me?"
"Ight bruh." He hung up.

I needed a nap for good two weeks, niggas stressing me out and I'm tired as fuck. The house has been fucking chaos, all the girls are on their fucking period and on God, they're gonna kill each other. Hopefully before I kill them because they been getting on my damn nerves. When I got back in the house, I went straight into my office. I need a vacation, far far away from here.

~~

Adonis

Lately, business has not been booming. We all didn't sell enough and now Black wanted his money, but we didn't have his money, so shit might get crazy. He said we needed to have his money by six thirty, don't know how we're gonna do that, but Johnny said he had a plan.

I currently was on my way to meet up with Marcus. We had plans for lunch and I was trying my hardest not to freak out bc I haven't seen him in awhile and this was my first time going out with somebody who wasn't Andrew and I must say, it feels refreshing.

I walked inside of the cafe and it was very cute and vintage. It definitely gave me relaxing vibes.

I spotted Marcus and walked over to him, "Hey there

I spotted Marcus and walked over to him, "Hey there."

He looked up at me and smiled before standing up to give me a hug, "Hey handsome."

"