Ch. 4

I was finally back from Atlanta and it was bittersweet. After the whole fiasco with Black, I actually had a good time with Kevin.

As of right now, Black, Brittney, and I were waiting for some guy named Richard to walk out of the club with Jazmine. We sat in a all black Benz truck with Black in the driver's seat and Brittney and I in the back.

"How long does it fucking take to offer the nigga pussy and then bring him out here." Brittney groaned.

"Chill, you know Jazmine a little slow." I chuckled and Black gave me a look in the mirror which sent shivers down my spine.

I don't know what was up with him today, but he's been in a mood. In all honesty, he was acting like a fucking bitch.

"Here they come." He mumbled.

I looked out the window and seen Jazmine walking out with a older white man. They walked to his car and pulled off with us following close behind.

We followed behind them for a good ten minutes before they pulled into a musty ass motel parking lot Black picked out. We stayed on the street and watched as they entered inside of one of the rooms.

Black got out the car first before opening the door for us. He leaned against the hood of the car, smoking a blunt.

"Y'all know what y'all got to do."

"And what exactly is that?" My eyes went wide at the sound of an unfamiliar voice coming from behind me. I tried to turn my head and see who it was, but they placed the gun to the back of my head. "Nice to see you again Black."

"Vincent, the fuck you doing here?" He asked as if he was bored.

"I didn't finish the job in Atlanta, so I thought I pay you a visit."

Black and I made eye contact and I knew what I needed to do. I turned around grabbed the gun before punching him in the face. The gun he had fell in my hands as he held his nose.

"Vincent, you're kinda dumb, you know? Coming to me without any backup is a dumb move."

"What do you want me to do?" I asked without breaking eye contact with Vincent.

Black came around and took the gun from hands, "go handle that shit in there. I got it out here."

I nodded and grabbed Brittney's hand, pulling her towards the motel. We knocked on the room door and Jazmine opened it with a silly grin on her face.

"Your friends are here! And I must say, they are beautiful." Richard sat on the bed with his shirt unbuttoned.

Brittney walked over and sat next to him, rubbing his thigh while I stood to the side ready to get this over with so I can go home and watch Netflix.

"Jazmine tells us that you're a big spender." Brittney spoke in his ear.

"Depends on the cause." He tucked a strand of hair behind Brittney's hair.

She faked a smile before delicately taking out her knife and stabbing him in his stomach. "Black says hello." She whispered and lightly smacked his cheek. She removed her knife and wiped the blood off on his shirt as he tried to stop the bleeding.