Ch. 17

I gotta say, before I get crucified, as soon as it was over I felt guilty. Brittney did too. We put our clothes on in silence. She kept lookin' over at me and I looked up at her finally.

"What?" I asked as I put my shirt back on. I took a seat on the bed and she stood there in her bikini. I took off my shirt and threw it to her. "You look cold."

"You know, it's crazy how after all these years, this was our first time doing anything." She put on my shirt and sat on the bed too.

"I know. Our first and last time." I'm makin' this perfectly clear now.

"Trust me, I know," It was silent for awhile before she spoke again, "we're not telling her right?"

"Of course not. You seen what she did to Jayla, do you want to die?" I chuckled, but I was deadass. Wintrr would kill Brittney and me if she found out.

"Ok, well, I'm about to go take a shower. See you around." She gave me a small smile and left out my room. Let's pray Wintrr doesn't find out because I definitely do not need that drama.

~~

Johnny

"You gonna text me?"

I smiled at this fine ass girl I just met. Couldn't remember her name, but she was bad as fuck.

"Of course ma. Ima hit chu up later."

She nodded and walked away. I watched her ass jiggle in her leggings and imagined how it would look bouncing on my dick.

"YO! Come on, I'm ready to go." I walked over to Mike who was waitin' by the car. I had the keys, so he couldn't get in.

"My bad bruh, but that bitch was bad." I unlocked the door and we got into the car.

"Yo where the fuck Adonis at? This nigga ain't picking up the phone." Mike said and I looked over to see him calling him one more time.

"He probably sleep, you know how he is." I pulled out the parking lot and headed to Mcdonald's. A nigga was hungry.

"Yea you right."

After getting our food, we headed back to the house, when I pulled up, Adonis's car was still parked out front, so that was either a good or a bad sign.

I grabbed the food and Mike grabbed the drinks. We walked inside the apartment to find Adonis passed out on the couch. I took a breath of relief, happy that this nigga was really sleep.

"See, I told you, little nigga always sleep." I chuckled and placed the food on the coffee table before shakin' him awake. "Wake the fuck up ugly."

"Nooo, why do you always do this? Let me sleep in peace." He whined.

"But I bought you food. Be grateful."

His eyes opened at the sound of food. I pushed his legs off the couch and sat next to him. Mike sat in the loveseat and ate his food without saying a word.

"What was your ass doin' all this time?" I asked as I turned on the tv.

"Sleeping." He said in a duh tone. He stuffed a couple of fries in his mouth and sarcastically smiled at me.