Teasing

After a long blissful weekend going back to the hell of school was tough. But not as tough once I arrived seeing Mr Seavey himself in the parking lot. I walked over without anyone seeing and he pushed me into the car and kissed me. He pulled away and I went inside. The rest of the day whenever I would pass him I would tease him by biting my lip, lifting my skirt a bit or winking. I even grabbed his dick before lunch.

During lunch we ate pretty silently not really chatting so I broke the silence.

A: How was everyone's weekend.

M: I am so sorry

C: Me too

A: for?

C: I know we were gonna be a thing but I went to see you and Millie cause I thought she was over at your house and I ended up making out with her and—

M: I lost my V-card

A: OMG CONGRATS GUYS!

M: What?

C: Your not mad?

A: Why would I be? C, as much as I love you it's as a friend. Thank the lord cause I have been shipping you two since the second grade.

They giggled and kissed. If only I could kiss my boy in public—but we couldn't be like that...

C: Hey Anna?

A: Yeah?

C: Your not with Mr Seavey are you?!

A: N-No

M: Clay don't say that! That's insane...

C: Your right sorry An

A: It's ok...I am gonna go to class

I walked out and then to Daniels room. I sat in my seat as there was someone else in the room and Daniel smirked at me.

A:Good afternoon Mr Seavey....

He smiled widely.

D: Good after noon Miss Anna

I smiled and blew him a kiss. Class soon started and we were all doing worksheets. I finished mine and was bored. I looked up and saw Daniel staring at me. I then lifted up my hand and trailed it down it my skirt. I lifted my skirt up and stuck my hand in. I pumped a finger in and out and held my moans in by biting my lip. I saw Daniel squirm around in his chair. Then I pulled my hand out and licked it. I then blew him a kiss and looked back at my worksheet.