More

I woke up to my handsome Daniel making noises next to me. Except he wasn't awake l looked over and noticed he was hard. That little bastard was having a wet dream. I grabbed his dick and he woke up within seconds.

D: M-mY love—I thought—

A: You were dreaming of me huh?

He nodded his head slowly and smirked. I pulled his dick out and sucked it he moaned and then came. He pushed me over and kissed down my neck. He this trailed kisses down my body and to my underwear. He kissed the outside of my underwear and then pulled away.

D: I told you I am not issuing you for sex

A: I know that NOW MORE SEAVEY!!

D: Demanding

He growled.

A: Daniel please more....

D: Nope I am going 3 full days without having sex with you to show you.

A: No Dani I believe you

D: I'll be making breakfast.

I whimpered as he walked away and winked closing the door behind him. I put on a big shirt of his and followed him down the steps.
I watched him make breakfast. He was so damn hot.

{DANIELS POV}

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Anna standing there biting her lip. I smirked slightly at what this was doing to her. I really didn't want to or need to show her I didn't want her for sex but leaving both of us without it for some days it would make the best sex we have ever had. I smirked at the idea.

I finished the food and called her over from the living room. she took her plate and ran into the living room continuing her little movie. I looked up and saw the T.V. This little bitch—she was playing 50 shades of grey.

I took the remote and put on spongebob.

A: Nooo they were just about to sign the contract.

D: Too. Bad.  Your not doing that to me

A: Oh would it turn you on?

D: Anna you know it will

A: Oh?

She clicked somethings on her phone and the TV changed to 50 shades of grey. The elevator science. He slide down to tie his shoe and went back up and fingered her she was holding in her moans.

D : ANNA!

I clicked sponge bob on again and sang the campfire song. She rolled her eyes and sang along. Glad we were both horny children together.