Class

D: God Damn you Anna....you just took it?! He could've gotten you pregnant...

He looked pissed so I looked down, nodded and listened... then Clayton and Millie ran over and stopped his yelling

M: We noticed you weren't at lunch.

C: We went to see where you were

A: Thanks Guys....

I hugged them and they lifted me back off the chair that I had sat down in again. Millie foxed me up and we went to lunch.

D: Anna—God dammit I am an idiot

As we ate my legs ached. The pain was unreal. Mr Marais class was gonna be hell from now...

C: what do you mean your not gonna FUCKEN report his ass for rape.

A: He's Daniels friend

C: so what HES A TRAITOR

A: I dont care

C: I'll report him

A: What evidence do you have

C: They will believe me Mr Marais is always horny...

A: Clayton please don't fuck things up.

C: I want to hel-

A: Clayton....

I knew how to persuade. I put my hand on thigh and rubbed near his dick.

A: Please Clay

He grunted slightly and I pulled away.

C: F-Fine

A: Thanks

Just the Millie returned to the table.
The bell rang minutes later and I was off to Daniels class. I was pissed at him so I wasn't in the mood for him. I walked in and sat down. He handed out the tests.
100% of course then I saw a see me after class.

I wrote no next to it and crossed it out. I then got up and handed him me test.

A: It seemed you graded one of my questions wrong.

He looked confused and then shocked as he read my paper. I pulled it back.

D: My love?

He whispered. I rolled my eyes, sat down and continued taking my notes.

At the end of class Daniel called my name as I left.

D: Miss Anna I have a—

A: Nope sorry very busy

D: Anna—

I walked out and to my car.

M: You told him off?

I nodded. She pulled at my car handle and I unlocked it.
We went home and hung out. A few hours later she left.
About 20 minutes later my I heard a knock at the door. My mom squealed with excitement and called me down. I walked down and saw a scary sight....