All it is, is 8 letters

Clayton walked out and I turned to Daniel. I put my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. He didn't respond.

D: You have to be more careful!

He pulled away making me jump.

A: Me?!?! What about you?

D: Your JUST the student

A: Da-Daniel?!....I am just your pet huh?

He looked shocked. And grabbed my arms.

D: N-No my love that's not what I meant

A: Am I just Your slut?

D: No!

A: Daniel?

D: I just am scared to lose my job and you my love

A: Then why do you do it?

D: Do what?

A: Risk it all?

D: Because I-I lov- Because

I knew what he was trying to say. If all it is, is 8 letters why is it so hard to say? I couldn't say it either. The  words wouldn't come out.

A: O-Ok....

{DANIELS POV}

D: Come here my love

She walked into my arms. I held her close and felt her sniffle. I felt wet tears hit my shirt. She was crying. 

D: Whats wrong my love?

A: I-I don't know....

D: Wanna sneak out and come over?

A: Mhmm

She nodded quickly in my chest and I collected my stuff. She got her stuff and slowly pulled away. I gave her my keys and she went to my car then later I went out and drove us home. We got into my driveway and I opened up Annas door and told her to jump. She jumped up and I carried her in my house. I laid her down on my bed and took off my shirt and pants. I laid down with her and took of her sweater and skirt. I kissed her cheek and rubbed her arm.

A: Mmm yes dani

D: No my love?

A: Dani I want you

D: Mo baby tonight I'm showing you I don't want you for sex.

She smiled and cuddled into me.

A: Why are we in our under garments then?

D: So we could be cozy.

A: Oh-

D: And it's nothing I haven't seen before.

A: Daniiii

D: Haha sorry love
Now go to sleep

She smiled and nodded as she cuddled into me. I pecked her lips and we fell asleep cuddling.