Suspecting

{CLAYTONS POV}

I looked up and saw Anna moving around and Daniel staring at her squirming like he had a boner. He mouthed something and she nodded then seconds later Mr Seavey stood up and talked to Anna. There was definitely something going on between them. I loved Anna and I wasn't going to let my teacher stop our love. Millie was only to get closer to finding out if Anna was Daniels little pet.

D: Anyone else want to stay afterschool for help.

Then he quickly said

D: No ok

He sat down and I raised my hand.

D: Yes Clayton?

C: I want to stay after with you...

D: Maybe another—

C: Thanks Mr Seavey

I cut him off so he couldn't reject my offer.
I was determined to find out what was going on and stop it.

<AFTERSCHOOL>

I was hiding in the back little closet and heard Anna walk in.

D: Hello my love

A: Hi Dani

I heard a kiss and the door locked.
I knew it. They had been dating in secret. I wonder if they've been dating before school or just started now.

D: What's your friend my love?

A: I don't know

D: We shouldn't do it while he's here.

A: Do What...?

D: Be together....you can't be mine while we are at school.

A: I know Dani

I opened the closet door and they both went wide eyed and stared at me.

D: OH—my—

A: Clayton! Please

She walked over to me and rubbed my arm. I stepped back.

C: How long?!

A: Clay..

C: HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN FUCKING THE TEACHER?!

I stepped forward our faces so close they were almost touching. Tears filled her eyes.

C: Acting like a DAMN SLUT AN!

D: Stop that!

Daniel jumped in front of her. Holding her behind him.

D: SHES not a slut

C: Do you tell her that before, after or during sex?

A: C-Clay—do-dont te-tell p-please

C: Why shouldn't I? If not to only protect you Anna. He's using you and your body because your SO DAMN GULLIBLE!

A: N-No HES not! He wouldn't

D: I would never

C: He's taking you away Anna...your innocent he could take away your life or chances of being huge!

A: N-

C: Anna I want tell someone—-

A: Clay

C: I can't though

A: What?!

C: Your my best friend. I don't want to hurt you like that—but—just don't get hurt Anna please. I love you too much to see you hurt. And damn sake don't get caught.

A: Thank you Clay so much—

She hugged me and I hugged her back tightly. She wiped her tears in my chest. And pulled back. I looked at Daniel.

C: As for you Danie

D: Mr Seavey-

C: I want an A for the year

D: Done

C: Great—now if you hurt her. I WILL KILL YOU! I don't care if your my teacher

I got in his face

C: I don't care if your My father or the president of the United States. You hurt my Anna. MY BEST FRIEND. And you'll be dead.

He nodded.

D: I won't I promise.

C: Great. See ya tomorrow....

I smiled and walked out. Sure I was hurt but I was more disappointed that Anna fell for him charm.