Mine

D: Lets go out

A: Where?

D: Anywhere I can show off my babygirl....

A: But if we are caug—

D: Lets go....

A: Fineeeee but I am taking your clothes.

D: Ok

10 minutes later I was dress and she came down in her jeans and a long t shirt of mine.

D: Nice cutie

A: Thanks Dani

D. let's go my love

A: MMmmK

We walked out and got in the car. We drove to as requested McDonald's.

D: Order what you must love just get me a burger.

I handed her my credit card she shook her head no.

D: Love please

A: I can't—

D: You will

A: Fine but next time—

D: Oh there's a next time huh?

A: Well

D: I am joking love...next time you can pay

I wouldn't let her next time but it was worth telling her to calm her down.
She rolled her eyes and took my card.
I watched her from the table as she walked to the counter and the kind women who had been there walked away and a young boy...around her age walked up smiling like she was the prettiest girl he had ever seen.
He smiled and said hello. I listened in.

YB: Hey there

A: Hi

YB: What can I get for you?

A: A number 6 medium and a number 2 medium.

YB: That's a lot beautiful for just one....you need help with that or anything else?

He smirked and winked. My jaw clenched as did my fists. I would never admit it but I was jealous as fuck. His next words better he jk I am gay and not into girls or I will kill this mother fucker—-

A: Thanks so much handsome. But I am not eating alone. My boyfriend and I will be eating this together.

Boyfriend? Well I hadn't known we were that together. My emotions changed happily as I watched as the guy frown. And stop staring at her.
He handed her, the food and said with a smile..

YB: If you ever need a really man to help you scream at night. I wouldn't mind being your daddy princess. 

I went to get up but it seemed Anna had a handle on it.

A: A kind offer indeed however...I already have a real man that isn't desperate to make me screech every night I need it. Now tell me when puberty hits you sweetie.

I laughed and she smiled and walked away.  She walked to me and the young boy looked at me pissed off fully. He eyed me down so as Anna sat down I pulled her into a kiss. She pulled away.

A: Someone's jelly.....

She giggled. I moved my chair next to hers and put my hair under the table. I rubbed her heat through her pants. She moaned slightly. I smirked and pulled my hand away. I used that hand to hold her cheek and I turned her to look at me. I put my other hand down and rubbed her again.

D: Feel that love?

She moaned...

A: Y-Yes daddy

D: This is mine...and only mine. No other man can even have it. I was the first and only to ever touch you like this ok?

A: Mhmm yes daddy.

I pulled away and kissed her.

D: Your mine

She bite her lip, smiled and nodded.

A: I am yours

My little pet....