Save me

It felt kinda good. I would never say that out loud though. He wasn't bigger than Daniel as he had hoped but he sure went deeper. At one point I stopped trying to get away and just closed my eyes as the pain overruled the pleasure. Tears filled my eyes. I was just a pet to Jonah....and I was starting to question Daniel too....

{CLAYTONS POV}

It was lunch and Millie pecked my lips as she sat down next to me.

M: Hey Clay where's An?

C: Probs  fucking mr—Daniel

M: Maybe...but during school seems unlikely.

C: Lets go see if his door is closed.

M: Ok

We left the lunchroom and walked out Mr Seaveys room, but we were surprised to see Daniel sitting at his desk with the door wide open.
Millie walked ahead of me and slammed the door.

M: Do you know where Anna is?

D: No idea I haven't seen her yet today. She's not at lunch?

C: No

M: Didn't see her.

D: What period did she have last?

He started tying to find Annas records to show what class she is currently in.

M: History with a substitute... Mr Maras?

C: Marais

M: Yeah him

He jumped up from his chair and began walking to the door.

D: Jonah is more of a Hoenah....a player that believes in slaves and constant fucking and no condoms or pulling out. He also knows about Anna and I. We need to get to her quick.

M: Shit

We all ran to his room and saw the door was locked. We heard crying and knew who it was.
Daniel used his teachers key and slammed open the door. We all piled in and locked the door before anyone could see.

D: Pull out now your fithly bitch

Daniel grabbed Jonah and pushed him to the floor. He looked at Anna and she made a small smile through the tape.
Jonah put his clothes on from the floor as Daniel took scissors and broke Anna out of the trap she was in. I would be lying if I said I wasn't getting hard seeing her naked in tied up. But I was so mad. So mad at Daniel and Jonah both our teachers unbothered by Anna naked. One was raping her and the other was using her as his pet....
I watched as Daniel through the scissors to the side and He slide Annas underwear on. She jumped up into his arms and he held her.

D:it's ok my love we've got you

She smiled

A: Thank you Dani....you saved me...