Never say Never

A: I can't keep doing this with you Daniel.

D: Doing What Anna?

A: Pretending you love me. Yet the second we are apart your sleeping with someone else.

D: Anna I swear I didn't know until now—

A: Know What?

D: Nothing—

A: No Daniel this is your one chance. Tell me now. 

D: I—

A: Daniel! SPEAK YOUR MIND

{DANIELS POV}

I looked into her chocolate brown eyes. Her beautiful moved as her angry expression turned slightly soft. I looked down. My hands were shaking. I felt swear fall down my face followed by—-a tear.

A: Daniel....What is it

{ANNAS POV}

I was so pissed. Of course got DAMMIT—I loved him. But I was mad. He had hurt me. He gave me up for pleasure. I—-Wait....I watched as tears. REAL TEARS and real sadness took over his face. His hands shook. GOD DAMMIT! I loved him too much. So much. Too much. I couldn't leave him....he was like a drug. He was really caring but what did he want to say.

A: Dani? What is it?

{DANIELS POV}

Anna used her soft gentle hand to wipe my tears. She held my face with one of her hands. She called me dani and it made me nearly explode. It had been so long since I had heard her sweet voice say my name.
Y
A: P-Please tell me. Dani....

D: Anna....I—I

D: My love. I realized something the other day in losing you.

My hands shook more. She looked me deep into my eyes. Not bothered by her nickname I had brought back.

A: What?

D: when you left me I closed the door and I realized. That Anna Lucile Fredrick. I am in love with you.

A: D-dani....

D: I love you Anna.

A: Daniel.

D: I get it you don't love me. I ruined us forever. We will never be together.

A: Daniel never say never

D: What?

A: I love you too.....

I quickly pulled her into the most passionate kiss ever. She kissed back immediately and after we pulled away. I held her in my arms on the chair for hours. I would never let this girl go. She was my one and only....