Mr Marais

The rest of the weekend was calming and happy. All was well until I walked into first period. Mr Marais was teaching. He smirked at me and wrote "see me after class" on my paper.

I gulped as I re read those words. Mr Marais was horny and not afraid to show it and he knew what Daniel and I did...so....this couldn't mean well.

Everyone left and he slammed the door shut then locking it.

Jo: Unlike your little fuck buddy boyfriend I don't have sound proof walls so your gonna have to keep quiet even though you'll want to scream my name.

A: Jonah— Mr Marais....I can't cheat—

Jo: It's not cheating baby....it's pleasurable rape—

A: You want to go to jail that bad?

He ignored my question and pinched my inner elbow and I was out cold
(which actually makes some people pass out so don't try it) 
and used his tie and spare tie to tie my arms to his chair so I was unable to break free.

He had also tied my legs in front of my hands with other ties he had. 10 minutes later I woke up and he unzipped his pants.

Jo; I don't want you asleep when I brake you. Daddy needs to see your reaction to a bigger dick than Daniels.

A: No!!

Jo: You can be my pet too Anna

A: No.

He was now naked as was I. He took tape and covered my mouth.

Jo: silly girl talking out of turn. Daddy May punish you for that.

I shook my head quickly. He slammed into me not even letting me adjust. He went hard and there was no stopping him. I needed someone—more specifically I needed Daniel.