two

after some time, jisung began to slowly wake up, but minho was still asleep, his arms around jisung, so he wouldn't leave when he wakes up.

" tHE FUCK? " jisung loudly said, trying to get out of the older's grip. this made minho wake up too.
"can't you stay still for one goddamn minute?" the older groaned, letting go of jisung and sitting up. "why the fuck did you hug me?" "me? you grabbed my wrist like your life was depending on it!" minho snapped back. "people can have nightmares too!" "a nightmare? that was a nightmare to you? you smiled in your sleep and hugged me even tighter, i was about to choke to death you brat." "you deserve to be choked."

"when is your mom going to get home?" minho suddenly asked, shrugging. "around 11pm" "mhm" the babysitter made sure the window was locked, before exiting the room. "what the fuck?" jisung thought, following the male out of his room, down to the kitchen.

minho was making ramen. jisung sat by the kitchen counter as he stared at the older. he studied his features, looking at him from head to toe. "like what you see?" minho smirked suddenly, startling jisung. "no wtf you asshole" "i know you were checking me out kid" "I'M ONLY TWO YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU"

minho ignored what the younger said and continued making the food. jisung's phone suddenly buzzed. he got a message

changbin

you gonna be there tonight?

me

dude i told you about the babysitter.

he's watching everything i do.

"oh do i?" minho stood behing jisung, reading his messages."HOW THE FUCK?" with that jisung earned a flick on the forehead. "coULD YOU NOT?" "i only do it when you swear." with that, minho took the younger's phone.

jisung was mentally cursing. why is minho so annoying? jisung could be at a party and have fun now. but no, he has a fucking babysitter and can't even swear without getting a flick on the forehead.

"now eat." was all minho said, putting a bowl down on the table and walking into the living room. "for fucks sake" jisung whispered, making sure that minho didn't hear it. he took a spoon and sat down. "minho isn't that bad of a person, but he's annoying tf out of me." jisung was lost in his thoughts while eating.

"aren't you gonna eat?" the blonde asked, sitting down next to minho after finishing his food. "i'll eat when i get home, your mom is supposed to be here any minute." he replied and looked at the time. as soon as he did, someone knocked on the door. "there you go" minho sighed and made his way to let ms. han inside and go home. he threw jisung's phone in his direction, making jisung almost drop it.

"thank you so much for watching him, i hope he didn't cause you any trouble or tried to sneak out!" "no, it was all fine don't worry, he's a good kid" jisung looked confused. why didn't minho say anything about him swearing and trying to sneak out? maybe he isn't as annoying. ok, that's a lie. he is. but he's nice afterall.

"see you tomorrow!" minho waved, walking out of the house. "he's such a nice guy" ms. han stated, putting down her purse. "totally.."

jisung couldn't let go of the thought that there's more about minho that he should find out about.

-------

L K I A F