eight

it was the next morning, when jisung suddenly woke up. he quietly groaned, not wanting to wake the other males up.

he tried to stand up, but something held him down. he opened his eyes, seeing a peacefully sleeping minho on top of him.

jisung softly chuckled, stroking the older's hair and slowly putting him next to him. then he stood up, walking over to jeongin who was laying on the floor, chan probably threw him off the bed.

"yah! jeongin-sshi!" jisung whisper-yelled, shaking the smaller male.

"hyung- i don't wanna go to school-" jeongin whispered, rolling around.

"we have to innie, now get up." jisung helped the younger get up and they got ready together.

just before they were about to leave, they heard two people shuffle around under their blankets, chan and minho were slowly waking up.

"you have to go already?" chan pouted, eyes half closed, spreading his arms.

jeongin threw his bag off, running towards chan and flying into his arms.
"CHANNIE I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE PLEASE DON'T MAKE MEEEE"

minho slowly sat up too, looking at the jeongchan couple, then at jisung.

jisung smiled, walking to minho, cupping his cheeks and pressing his lips onto minho's. minho's eyes widened at the younger's action, but kissed back.

jeongin squealed, excitedly hitting chan's arm.

jisung pulled away, before pecking minho's cheek and walking towards the door. "see you later baby" he said, leaving a shocked and sleepy minho.

"jeongin come or i won't get you any bubble tea!"

"I'M COMING HYUNG" jeongin dashed out of the door, closing it behind him.

"bros day" chan said, raising his arms into the air.

"hell yeah brother!" minho and chan chuckled, immediatly falling back asleep as they stopped.

"uGH MINHO WAKE UP MATE" chan has been yelling for about 10 minutes now, but minho only kept cursing at chan, telling him to leave him to sleep.

"DUDE WE'VE BEEN SLEEPING FOR THE WHOLE DAY." chan was about to throw hands, but his phone rang.

"jEONGINNIIEE~" chan squealed as he put his phone on speaker.

"hii channieee~ is minho hyung up yet?"

"ugh he won't wake up."

"jisungie said that his mom told him that she'd be on a buisness trip and he wants to stay with minho until she comes back."

minho heard that and was suddenly widely awake. "JISUNG CAN STAY WITH ME" he screeched, tackling chan.

"what the fuck are you guys doing?" the two heard jisung in the background say.

"we're uh-"

"fucking"

jeongin and jisung choked on their own saliva.

"wHAT THE FUCK" jisung yelled, trying to catch his breath.

"just kidding minho knocked me down"

"you better be kidding, minho is mine." jisung snapped, now making minho and chan choke.

"and i'm channieee's~" jeongin cooed, which made chan giggle.

"when are you guys coming back?" minho frowned.

"we still have two more classes, what did you do the whole time?"

"we slept."

"THAT LONG?"

"long? we used to sleep the whole day when we were younger. our parents had to make sure we're alive bc we haven't moved at all." the two olders laughed at their memories.

"shIT THE BELL RANG" jeongin cursed, getting a lot of shocked gasps as replies.

"DID JEONGIN JUST SWEAR- MINHO I-" chan couldn't continue.

"WOOPS GOTTA GO BYE GUYS" the call ended.

chan tackled minho. "DID U DO THIS! YOU MADE MY BABY SWEAR I'M GONNA YELL-"

minho poked chan's side, making the older flinch and fly off the couch. "FUCKING DAMMIT"

3 hours passes already, chan and minho only tackled and tickled eachother, but also ordered a bunch of pizza.

now they were 2 crusty dusty men rotting in front of the tv, waiting for their pizza.

someone knocked on the door, which caused chan to naruto-sprint his way towards the door. he opened it to reveal jisung and jeongin holding their pizzas.

"fOOD'S HERE" chan yelled, picking up jeongin and running back to the couch.

jisung followed, laying his eyes on minho, who wore a shirt that exposed his collarbones and had messy hair.

"so what you wanna eat?" chan asked, taking out a slice of pizza.

"minho." jisung casually smirked, throwing himself onto the couch besides minho, who was choking and gasping for air.

when minho calmed down a bit, jisung pulled him onto his lap, that minho was facing jisung.

"OH GOD THIS IS NSFW JEONGIN TAKE THE PIZZA WE'RE GOING TO MINHO'S ROOM HE HAS A TV THERE TOO" chan screeched, covering his boyfriend's eyes and dragging him upstairs.

before they disappeared, they could hear jeongin yell "USE PROTECTION KIDS".

minho stared into jisung's eyes, not knowing what to do.

jisung smashed his lips onto minho's, holding him by his waist. the older couldn't refuse, so he went with it.

it was a passionate kiss, but nothing more happened than a hOt make out session, you weirdos.

"you're mine and mine only" jisung pouted, hugging the older's waist.

minho just blushed, he didn't know what to say.

"lee minho, would you make me the happiest human being to ever exist and become my boyfriend?" jisung quietly asked, slightly shaking.

"y-yes." minho whispered, putting his arms around jisung's neck, hugging him.

"i love you."

"i love you t-"

"YAH MINHO IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PILLS!"

"FUCKING DAMMIT CHAN."