ten

minho almost crawled back to his home, groaning at the thought of 2 more clues until he got to the surprise.

"this better be fucking worth it."

at his house stood 2 more unfamiliar boys who were holding hands.

"more friends of jisung?" minho asked, breathing loudly and leaning against the wall, trying not to fall down.

"hi yeah, were hyunjin and seungmin" the taller grinned.

"here" 'seungmin' said and put cat ears on minho, then he gave him the piece of paper.

"see you there!" seungmin happily waved and dragged his probably boyfriend away, minho watching the taller as he picked up seungmin bridal style in the distance.

"that's gay." minho looked at the next location.

"i'll make it easy for you now, not that it was easy already. just go to the movies."

minho sighed and started walking.

"iT'S GETTING FUCKING DARK I WANT TO SCREAM" minho groaned. he watched the sun slowly go down, when he saw a building with shining letters on it. there was another friend of jisung, who looked like a bear, waiting.

"hey minho!" the bear-looking male yelled.

"oh my god? wOOJIN MY DAD" minho screeched and ran into woojin's arms.

huh? they know eachother? woojin was minho's tutor and they were in a lot of classes together.

"here the last letter and a small box, open the box when you get there" woojin explained, ruffling minho's hair and hugging him again before leaving.

"go to the park. wow ok why didn't you fucking tell me before i ran through the whole town."

minho was too lazy to walk, so he called an uber.

it was dark when minho got out, he had put his earphones in and walked into the park, through the giant gates.

he looked down, not wanting the cold air to hit his face as he continued to put one foot in front of the other.

once he saw a light reflecting on the grass, he looked up.

"hAPPY BIRTHDAY MINHHOOOOO" everyone screeched at the same time, running up to him.

"guys-" minho choked out, being squished by 7 boys.

they hung up lights everywhere, put up a table with all the gifts, there were balloons and jisung. he was standing in front of the table, smiling.

minho's eyes slowly started to tear up, they all planned this for him?

minho ran towards jisung, jumping into his arms. jisung hugged him thight, trying to squeeze all his love into minho (what the fuck).

"why?" minho quietly sobbed, holding onto jisung's shirt.

"because i love you. more than anything. happy birthday baby." jisung said.

"i love you too"

"rEAD THE LETTER AND OPEN THE BOX!" everyone else yelled.

minho opened the letter, when suddenly chan started playing the guitar and jisung started singing.

minho looked at what the letter said and it was the lyrics to the song jisung was singing.

(imagine a beautiful song i can't poem)

minho started crying, he felt special, he felt like he found his will to live in a person. that person was an angel, the love of his life, everything that he needed. han jisung.

everyone else stared in awe as jisung took the little box from minho, kneeling down and opening the box.

"minho, i know it's only been a week, but i love you so much, more than anything else, so i want you to take this promise ring and promise me that we'll love eachother forever and that we're going to get married when we're ready. take as much time as you need, i'll never stop loving you no matter what."

tears were streaming out of minho's eyes like water from a waterfall.

"o-of co-course" minho weakly said, shaking and throwing himself onto jisung, making everyone else make cute noises and clapping.

"MINSUNG IS SAILING!"

"the fuck is a minsung" minho asked, sitting up along with jisung.

"minho plus jisung DUH" jeongin snapped his fingers in front of his face and made a "r u srs" expression.

jisung grabbed minho's hand, sliding the ring onto his finger and holding his hand.

"minsung it is then" jisung smiled and pecked minho's lips.

"minho hyUNG OPEN YOUR GIFTS AND LET'S EAT CAKEEEE" jeongin screeched and ran to the table.

nothing lasts forever. forever is a lie.