twelve

(this is after the movies bc i'm a lazy fuck and y'know minsung just made out the whole time, jeongchan cuddled and jungwoo and woojin held hands)

"so, ya guys gonna say your goodbyes?" chan asked as the 6 friends walked out of the movies together.

"actually... jungwoo is coming to my house.." woojin shyly said, looking down.

"use protection." minho said and patted woojin on the shoulder.

"wH-WHAt?"

"don't worry we will." jungwoo winked at woojin.

"heh just kidding we just wanted to watch some more movies together." he laughed.

"oh god i-"

"OKAY BYE HAVE FUN UWU UWU" woojin suddenly spoke out loudly, rushing away with jungwoo.

"oh shit woojin's gonna get laid soon" jisung chuckled and took minho's hand.

"it's really dark oh my god-" jeongin was shaking and clinging onto chan's arm.

"yes it is" minho jumped onto jisung's back, getting a piggyback ride.

"minho you're like 80" chan picked up jeongin.

"i'm an old man i can't walk let me live you fucking hipster." minho complained in his old man voice and made the others giggle.

they arrived back at minho's house, it was like they were living in a dorm, jeongchan and jisung were always there.

chan's phone started buzzing.

╭───────────────

woojin:
chan

i'm dying

chan:
woah woah woah

what happened?

woojin:
so you know how jungwoo and i went to my house

yeah we started a movie

but he was so tired

he fell asleep on my shoulder

now i'm like

☺☺??? wHAT THE FUCK DO I DO

HE LOOKS SO ADORABLE WHAT THE FUCK

LIKE DLJDLSJSHAJA BLESS

chan:
HAHAHA LMAO

WOOJINIE IS WHIPPED™

YOU LITERALLY JUST MET HIM SKSJJS

woojin:
YOU MET JEONGIN FOR THE FIRST TIME

"OH MY GOD I WANT TO FUCK HIM"

YET LOOK AT U PUSSY

chan:
YO WHAT THE FUCK SJSS

I DIDN'T DIRECTLY SAY THAT

I ONLY GAVE HINTS

AND I BET U WANT TO FUCK JUNGWOO RIGHT NOW

woojin:
does jeongin know that u wanted to cOUGH him

chan:
DON'T YOU FCUKING DAREAB

woojin:

anygays imma go back to uh the movie and jsjssj staring at jungwoo

so don't make of me

BYE

└──────────────••➣

"i'm hungry as fuck" jisung complained.

"the eat minho." chan laughed, sitting down next to jeongin and throwing an arm around him.

"so minho, when r u gonna get laid" the oldest wiggled his eyebrows.

"bitch we got together like a week ago and you and jeongin have been dating for more than a month so wouldn't it be sad if i get laid first" minho grinned.

"ANYGAYS SO UH JISUNG HYUNG CAN YOU HELP ME WITH MATH" jeongin quickly changed the subject, dragging jisung to minho's room.

minho made a snorting noise.

"ew what the fuck"

(woops time skip to next day i'm lazy yEET)

everyone was already gone to work or school, minho was just sitting on the couch.

he got up and took his keys, walking outside in the direction of the graveyard.

minho walked through the gates, rushing to a specific grave.

the grave of his grandma, the only person who gave him strenght when his parents abandoned him.

the person he looked up to, the person he never wanted to lose.

minho had the rose jisung gave him for his birthday with him. he put it down on the grave, smiling with sadness.

he sat down and started to talk.

"hi ma, i'm sorry i wasn't here last week, a lot happened and i have a boyfriend now! his name is jisung and he had the best birthday surprise for me i've ever had! he's really nice and takes good care of me. i miss you ma, i hope you are happy up there, i'll never forget you, i promise."

minho smiled as tears began rolling down his cheeks. he sat there for a while, talking to the grave in front of him, not noticing that a lot of time has passed and it was getting dark.

"it's getting late ma, maybe i should go.." minho whispered, wiping his tears.

he had ignored all the calls and messages.

"4208 messages and 1983 calls" minho read out loud, before saying goodbye to the grave and walked away.

╭───────────────

jisung:
MINHO??

WHERE ARE YOU

WERE ALL WOREIDE

ANSWER MW

LEE MUNHO I AEAR TO GOS

WGSERE ARW YOU

FUAJWJSIBSS

SDKSKSKAKSB

└──────────────••➣

minho sighed, they were worried about him. the thought gave him a small smile. he fastened his pace and headed home, not answering the messages or calls as he slowly took one step after another.