fifteen

a few months have passed and everything seemed to be perfect for the four boys.

and sometimes minho and jisung made out in public places, which scared some little kids but as if they care.

today minho had to pick up jeongin from school, jisung had an appointment at the docter and chan had to work longer.

minho was casually walking on the sidewalk, remembering the times when he went to school with jeongin on the exact same road. it felt like it was yesterday when he saw jeongin staring at chan on the other side of the road. jeongin kept blabbering about the male and would always squeal when they passed him.

then one day, minho dragged jeongin towards chan, who he knew from his childhood, they were friends, best friends, brothers.

jeongchan ended up as a couple.

now chan was the one who put minho into a relationship, he knew ms. han because she often visited the café he worked at and he knew about her son, so he offered her to help out. he called minho saying that he's getting forced to babysit someone.

minho hated it at first, but his heart grew closer to jisung with everyday he saw him.

minho focused on the road again, bopping his head to the music while softly humming. he was almost there, when he suddenly saw 2 boys, throwing a smaller male onto the road. the small one just laid there, struggling to stand up.

minho stepped closer and closer, slowly being able to see who the poor boy was.

it was jeongin.

jeongin stood up, barely able to stand. minho started to walk faster, eventually starting to run when the small boy was still standing on the road, failing to walk even a bit, he didn't notice the car behind him, getting dangerously close.

minho started to yell jeongin's name and ran faster than he ever had in his life, going above his limits. "JEONGIN!" minho yelled, one second before the car came, pushing jeongin off the street.

minho just risked his life for jeongin.

jeongin was in a trance before minho pushed him. he suddenly was highly awake and looked at the older male.

"HYUNG!" jeongin yelled, weakly running onto the street and kneeling down. the car that hit him just left, leaving minho on the street.

tears began to stream down jeongin's cheeks as he stared at minho. he wasn't moving. he was bleeding. he just layed there.

jeongin started screaming, some people running up to them and calling an ambulance.

the worst thing was, chan and jisung didn't know anything yet and they'd have to find out.

some people told jeongin to back away from minho, but he refused, he clinged onto the older, he didn't want to leave him. jeongin even yelled at the people, he never yelled.

jeongin cried even harder when the ambulance finally arrived, he wanted to hurt them for coming so late.

the ambulance seperated jeongin and minho on the way, because jeongin had some injuries as well. jeongin wanted to fight back, but he couldn't, he was too weak. he felt so weak that he fell asleep on the way to the hospital.

in the process, nobody noticed the missing ring on minho's finger.

was that it?

will jisung lose the love of his life?

did minho risk everything to save jeongin?

how are jisung and chan going to react?

... will minho...

.....die?