eleven

the 9 boys were happy. they all gathered up together when minho opened his gifts and helped him bring them home. everything was perfect.

but woojin seemed to be sad.

"hyung? you've been sad these past few days, are you okay?" felix asked. the were having a sleepover at minho's.

"yeah.. i'm just a little sad that's all" woojin smiled and ate a bit of the salty popcorn.

"hyung, you can tell us." changbin said, throwing an arm around felix.

woojin sighed. "you all are in a relationship and happy. you all love someone dearly and me? i've never even had a crush before." he stood up and went to the bathroom.

the boys felt guilty, woojin helped them so much that he couldn't even take care of his own love life.

"i have an idea!" chan said.

"what?"

"you'll have to come to the café tomorrow. does anyone have time?"

"sorry, i promised seungmin that we'd go on a date." hyunjin and seungmin frowned.

"and changbin and i have to visit my parents" felix sulked.

"that's okay guys, i'll take jeongin, minho and jisung with me."

woojin stepped back into the living room.

"what were you talking about ?" he asked and sat back down.

"nothing important."

jisung woke up, again to see a sleeping minho on top of him. "chan, jeongin, did the others leave already?" jisung asked, sitting up and setting minho on his lap, trying to not wake him up.

the two boys nodded. "wake minho up, we'll pick up woojin in an hour."

"but he's sleeping-"

"then dress him up and carry him into the car??" jeongin suggested.

jisung blushed, it reminded him of the time he had to give minho a bath.

"bABY WAKE UP!" he suddenly yelled, causing minho to fall down.

"wHAT THE FUCK-"

"oH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY BABY ARE YOU OKAY DID I HURT YOU???"

minho groaned and glared at his boyfriend. he got up and walked to his room, slamming the door.

"sHIT" jisung cursed, slamming his head on the table.

"wow good job" jeongin laughed, biting into his pancake.

everyone got ready, minho still sulking because of what happened before.

"oh come on babyyyYy don't igNORE ME I NEED YOUR LOVE PLEASE" jisung whined, back hugging minho.

"you made me fucking fall off the couch you dick" minho growled, crossing his arms.

"i'm sorry it won't ever happen again i pROMISE"

"hmph, fine."

"STOP TALKING AND GET INTO THE CAR." chan yelled, dragging the two boys with him.

"why are we here anyway?" woojin asked as the 5 boys walked into the café.

"because i work here-"

"right."

chan walked to the back, changing into his uniform. the others went to sit down at a table.

"hi! i'm jungwoo how may i help you today?" a cute waiter asked, whipping out a note book and a pencil.

"hi hyung!" jeongin screamed, hugging the boy-man(???).

"hey innie!"

"one coffee 2 bubble teas and woojin hyung?" jeongin giggled as he looked at the red-glowing woojin, who seemed to be admiring the man's presence.

"j-just a n-normal te-tea ple-ease" he managed to choke out, smiling awkwardly after.

"oki doki! i'll be back in a second~" the waiter cooed, walking off into chan's direction and handing him the paper.

"and?" chan smirked, noticing the faint blush on jungwoo's face.

"he's even cuter than you described him as oh my god how what why bLESS GOD" jungwoo shout-whispered and looked back at woojin.

jungwoo was chan's co-worker. they are close friends and he's like a big brother to jeongin. jungwoo always complained about being alone, woojin didn't seem to be happy about not being loved either, so chan wanted to set them up and jeongin was really into the plan too.

while jungwoo was quietly fanboying, chan chuckled and started to get the drinks for the boys.

"hyung? are you okay?"

"...."

jisung, minho and jeongin looked at eachother and started laughing.

"HYUNG"

"h-huh?"

"are you in loovveeeee?" minho cooed, aegyo-ing in his face.

"i-i don't e-even know h-him-"

"i can introduce you to him! he's a friend of channie and me! his name is jungwoo!" jeongin yelled excitedly.

"b-but"

"NO BUTS."

"hey guys! here are your drinks." jungwoo smiled and placed down the tray.

"hyyuunnggg~ do you want to go to the movies with us lateerrr?~" jeongin asked cutely, making puppy eyes.

"sure! chan and i just have to finish our shift" jungwoo walked back to the counter.

"looks like we're gonna hook woojin up with someone~"