seven

minho's face flushed red. did he just hear right? minho only said that because he was drunk, not that it was a lie, but minho would chicken away instead of telling jisung how he felt.

"w-what" minho whispered, clearly being flustered. "you heard me right" jisung chuckled, swinging an arm around the older's shoulders.

minho stared at the screen, avoiding eye contact with jisung. he didn't want him to see how red his face was. jisung sometimes looked at the older, staring at his side profile. he had never seen such beauty before.

minho noticed that someone was staring at him, so he turned to his side, looking jisung right in the eyes. chan and jeongin chuckled at the two, especially minho, they rarely saw minho being flustered like that. minho glared at the three, pouting and turning away. "oooohhhh~~" jeongin squealed, snuggling closer to chan's chest. "s-shut u-up" minho mumbled, hiding his face in the palms of his hands. "awwww minhoo~~~" chan teased, making jeongin giggle and jisung smirk.

jisung lifted minho up, placing him back down on his lap, sneaking both of his arms around the older's waist and resting his head on his shoulder.

"YAH JISUNG!" minho panicked. "calm down hyung, you're only 2 years older and 3 inches taller than me." jisung smiled and tightened his grip around minho. minho didn't say anything. he just sat on jisung's lap, staring at the tv. his face was redder than red. he was in love. chan was happy. he never saw minho like that. he was either the confident man or the fragile baby. minho finally found someone he truly loved and cared about.

if only it could last forever.