six

"m-minho does what?" jisung asked, stuttering for the nth time.

"rino is nut sure bat rino think he lobes jisungie~" minho repeated, pouting at the younger.

jisung's face looked like someone painted it with red. minho liked him? or thought?

"you better not play games with me, lee minho." jisung thought, sitting down next to the older.

"you don't mean it, you're obviously drunk hyung. you're speaking nonsense." jisung snapped, crossing his arms and turning away.

when he didn't recieve an answer for a few seconds, he turned around to see a sleeping minho next to him, quietly snoring.

jisung took this as a chance to study the older's facial features, strong jawline, a cute nose, full lips, messy but soft hair and just, beautiful.

jisung shuffled around in minho's closet again to find more comfortable clothes, when he did, he changed and layed down next to the other male, both happily snoring.

minho groaned in pain, his neck hurting from the weird position he was in, only half of him was on the bed. when he looked around, nobody was there, so jisung being here was only a dream?

minho sat up properly. tears began streaming down as he thought it was only a dream. but then someone opened the door slightly, letting in a smell of pancakes and coffee.

"hyung why are you crying again!?" jisung ran towards minho and gave him a hug, followed by chan and a small figure, who were bringing the tray with food.

"j-jisung? you're h-here?" minho asked and widened his eyes, tears still falling out of his emotionless eyebaLlS.

"of course i'm here why the fuck wouldn't i be!" "watch your language kid." chan said, handing minho the food and coffee as he said down next to his best friend.

"thanks c-chan. hey j-jeongin." minho gave the couple a weak smile. jeongin, turning out to be chan's boyfriend, gave minho a hug too, he was like his big brother anyway. he played cupid and helped chan and jeongin getting into a relationship.

"how do you feel hyung?" jeongin asked, being captured by chan's loving arms.

"fine? i think..." minho whispered, starting to eat his food.

"kid, why are you not home?"

"i wanted to stay with hyung. and he asked me to sleep over before he went completely drunk"

minho's face flushed red when jisung said that, chan was smirking and jeongin was quietly giggling and hiding in chan's arms.

"what day is it?" minho asked, rubbing his head due to a headache.

"sunday." jeongin replied, frowning at the fact that he had to go to school the next day.

"hey kid, you go to the same school as innie right?"

"yeah, i've seen him on the hallways a few times and i think we have some classes together."

chan explained to jisung that his boyfriend gets bullied from time to time, but he couldn't help because he had to work and doesn't go to school anymore.

minho frowned, he knew about this, until 2 years ago jeongin and minho went to school together, he was the one who helped jeongin a lot, but now jeongin has to deal with it alone and minho blames himself.

"yeah, i'll help. jeongin just stick to me okay?" jisung gave the jeongchan couple an assuring smile.

"thank you hyunnnggg!!!" jeongin tackled jisung with a hug, letting out a few quiet dolphin squeals.

the two oldest smiled at the youngers.

"channiiee~ can we sleep over today? i haven't hung out with min min hyung for so lonOOONNgg" jeongin rolled around on minho's bed.

"finee~ but you have to get up early, mhm?"

"yeaahh~"

minho did vomiting noises and got up, only to fall down again and being catched by jisung, who suddenly carried minho bridal style, making jeongchan hysterically laugh at minho's red face.

"let's watch a movie or something" jisung said, adjusting minho in his arms and walking towards the stairs.

"YAH JISUNG LET ME DOWN I DON'T WANT TO FALLLL"

"hyung, stay still or i'll drop you off the stairs."

"...."

minho tried to pull an annoyed face as jisung easily put him on the couch, taking a seat right next to him, then jeongin, then chan.

they were in the middle of watching the movie, when jisung suddenly whispered something into minho's ear.

"hyung, about what you said yesterday, jisung thinks that he loves minho too."