One - Left

~Nogla POV~

I opened my eyes and found myself on the couch. I sighed, being a lazy Irishman is tougher than I make it look.

"Nogla get your potato ass of the couch!" Craig screamed from the kitchen.

I chuckled tiredly and stood up. I walked into the kitchen and Craig was sitting at the breakfast bar while Tyler played on his phone by the microwave.

"Tyler." I said. He didn't even look up.

"Tyler." I repeated, no response.

"Tyler!" I screamed, he covered his ears.

"What bitch!" Me and Craig laughed.

"Can you go get donuts?" I asked him, he rolled his eyes.

"Hell no. Get them yourself."

Tyler grabbed my car keys off the rack behind them, and tossed them at me. I caught the keys, and gave him a nod. I clicked the unlock button on my keys and walked to the door. I opened our front door, but I stopped myself.

~Craig POV~

"Holy shit..." David said from the front door.

I figured it was some stupid shit like an orange at the door and he thought it was cool. I pulled out my phone am minded my own business.

David walked into the kitchen holding a pastel yellow blanket in his arms. He was cradling it like a baby. I looked up from my phone, Tyler didn't.

"Is that a baby?" I asked, excitedly. David smiled huge.

"Can we keep her?"

I walked over and saw the baby. She was the cutest thing I've ever seen. I let out a soft, 'aww.' I pulled back some of the blanket and the baby giggled.

"Um, definitely. Wait. 'Her?' How do you know?" I stepped back a bit, David laughed.

"Her eye lashes. And the pink onesie she's wearing."

"What the fuck are you idiots looking at?" Tyler looked up, his mouth dropped open.

"Nope. Take it out. Right now."

Tyler walked over, turned David around, and pushed him towards the door. He ran his hands through is light brown hair.

~Tyler POV~

"Oh look! Her onesie has a name on the corner! It's y/n! How cute!" David smiled.

"That's so cute!" Craig squealed.

"We aren't keeping it. So don't get too attached." I stated.

"Too late!" Craig giggled, tickling the baby, making it giggle.

"And the baby's not an 'it' the baby's a 'she'" David looked genuinely disgusted.

  "Well, she is going back to where ever she came from." I rolled my eyes.

  "Where who is from?" Evan asked.

  "Shit."

  ~Evan POV~

  "Language around the baby!" David yelled.

  "Baby?!" I asked, confused as all hell.

  "Yeah baby. It is just leaving." Tyler said, pushing David towards the door.

"SHE!" David screamed back.

  "Where is her mom?" I asked him.

  "Do ye think I know?! She was on the door step and I picked her up! Can we keep 'er?"

  "Hell to the fuck no!" Tyler screamed.

  "Hell to the fuck yes!" Craig and Nogla yelled.

  They all turned to me, I started thinking. This baby doesn't have a mom or dad, was left on our doorstep, and is probably hungry. Not to mention cute as all hell.

  "We keep her until we find her mom."

  Craig and David cheered while Tyler stood there, mouth agape. David snuggled the baby close, she giggled.

  ~your POV-

  All these people are dancing around and it looks very silly. You laugh lightly, and they aw. One of them looks angry. He starts to yell, it makes you sad.

  "NO! WE ARE NOT KEEPING IT!" The tall one screams.

  "SHE! SHE YOU FUCK FACE!" The one holding you screams back.

  "OH SHUT IT!" The tall one is screaming still, it makes you cry.

  "Shhhhh... It's okay! Don't be sad! You're making her cry!" One with a different type of voice says. His accent is funny. You giggle.

  "Awwwww.." Everyone but the tall one says.

  What is wrong with him? He's upset at you and you are confused. You try to say something but it comes out a graggled mess. You laugh at how you sound.

  ~Tyler POV~

  Fuck.