eight - goodbye

evan pov

"are you serious?" craig asks.

  "dead fucking serious." i reply.

  "you can't do that. i live here, i pay rent!" david says, still holding y/n.

  "not anymore you don't. you've got 30 minutes, anything that isn't packed, is mine."

  "i think you're being dramatic evan. it was a video." tyler rushes to david's side.

  "dramatic? i'd like to keep my private life, private. david here can't respect that, so he can't live in this house with me."

  "evan. y/n is part of all our lives. you'll have to deal with the decisions we make with her." jon says.

"wow. i can't believe you guys. you don't agree with me? you've got to be kidding. i'm leaving." i yell, going to grab my keys.

"for how long?" david says.

"as long as i need! god fucking damn it!" i shout.

everyone caught up in the moment we barely notice y/n crying. she starts quietly, everyone looking at her. then she gets louder. everyone rushes to comfort her as she cries. i start to seek a pit of guilt in my stomach.

"oh no. y/n i-"

"just go evan." tyler says, taking y/n from david's hands.

"fine."

i walk out the door and slam it shut. i unlock my car and get it. i put on my seat belt, and out of anger slam on the wheel of the car. the horn honks loudly as i keep slamming my hands down.

beep

beep

beep

beep

beeeeeeeeeeep

tyler pov

"come here y/n. it's okay."

i pick up y/n and hold her close to my chest. i rub her head until she calms down. i nod to the guys and take her up to my room. i lay out blankets and put her on top.

"i promise it will be okay. i don't know what's going on with uncle evan. we'll find out soon enough. just take a little nap." i kiss her forehead. "i love you y/n."

i lay with y/n until she falls asleep. i go downstairs quietly to see what's up with the guys. tensions are high in the living room, and we all sit in silence until craig's phone rings.

"hello?"

craig pov

  "craig. it's evan. look i know i flipped out earlier but there is a reason why. i did some research to try and find y/n's parents. it seemed impossible since we didn't even have a last name for her. it wasn't. i looked up pages and pages of information on her. y/n's mom was 6 months pregnant when she got arrest for drug possession. y/n was born in jail. her mom got out and starting doing drugs again. that's why she left her here, to save money for drugs. y/n was too expensive if she wanted to continue her addiction."

"holy shit.. why are you telling me this?"

"y/n's mom wants her back. we can't give her back, she'll go straight back to drugs and that puts y/n at risk." i can heat evan in his car driving back home.

  "we won't give her back." i tell him, i motion for the boys to go upstairs.

  "good. there's only so much time before-"

knock

knock

knock

  "fuck."