six - found

tyler;

  "don't name her, they said," i turned to see delirious playing with a giggling y/n, "you'll get attached, they said."

  "they did not say!" he turns around, pointing a finger at me, making y/n laugh.

  "oh god, you gave her your laugh!" i yelled, before face palming myself.

  "what a great quality to have, right y/n?" Jonathan turned his hand into a fist, to which y/n returned, and their fists collided. 

  "when did she learn that?" I asked, quite surprised.

  "I taught her awhile ago. she's a fast learner. but you should know that better than anyone, shouldn't you?" he gave an evil grin.

  "what was the word you taught her. f-"

  "bitch." I muttered, Jon chuckled at his accomplishment. 

  "b-b-b.." y/n started, Jonathan covered her mouth and laughed hysterically.

  I took a mental picture of this moment in my head. Jon and y/n laughing together, bonding over trouble. I hate to say it, but the kid's growing on me. Her smile and laugh make my heart fill with..Not love..I don't love her..She isn't even mine.

Evan;

  I walked into the living room, and saw Jon and y/n laughing. Then there was Tyler. He wasn't yelling at them to shut up, he wasn't calling anyone names, it was almost as though he was taking in this moment. I know deep down, he loves y/n like a daughter as much as anyone else, but he wants to keep up his tough guy image. 

  "Tyler." I say, and he turns around, eyes slightly red.

  I gently smile at him, and for a second, I swear he smiled back. He shook his head, like he was getting out of a trance, and he rolled his eyes at me, and turned back around. I smile to myself, and walk next to him.

  "She's growing on you, isn't she?" I whisper, and wait.

  Tyler sighs, but doesn't respond. He walks over and asks Jon to hold y/n, who reluctantly gives her to him. He turns to her and gives her a look, to which she returns. They are more like father and daughter then anyone else. 

  "I'm taking y/n outside, we are going to try this walking thing." 

  "WALKING!?" I hear Craig yell from his room. He runs and meets us in the living room.

  "Yeah, want to help?" I ask.

  "Hell yes!" 

  Everyone shoots Craig a look, no more cursing, since y/n is a very fast learner for all the wrong reasons. He apologizes and we go outside. I put y/n down on the sidewalk, and I stare at her. Craig gives me a, what the fuck are you doing, look.

  "Walk." I say to y/n, but she doesn't move.

  "Tyler, this requires work." He says.

  "Fu- I mean, flip me." I roll my eyes and pick y/n back up. 

  I put her on her feet, and move them one at a time, she giggles and laughs, not even trying to learn to walk. I hand her over to Craig and I slap my leg. I motion for him to put her back down.

  "Now you try." I say.

  Craig lets y/n go, and she falls on her butt. She laughs, and so does Craig. I roll my eyes at them. 

  "You two are impossible."