nine and a half

look....i know everyone hates author's notes. but if you read all the way through i'll give you a very important piece of detail about this story. trust me, you'll want to hear it. also, please actually read the author's note, there's going to be big news about these upcoming chapters. thank you for your time. to make this a liiiiitle bit more interesting for you, i'll do it in story format. first a short story for you, then some important details, then the clue for the upcoming chapters😁

your pov

  you walk down the streets of los santios, all alone. you have earbuds in and your listening to your favorite song on repeat, while watching the city lights. you notice a group of guys playing with a baby in their front yard.

  "cute, isn't it?"

  you turn around to see a girl behind you. she is very short, with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. she smiles, showing that she has braces with navy blue rubber bands. she's wearing a tee shirt and shorts, with nike socks and white crocs.

  "yeah it is." you reply.

  "i wrote that." she tells you.

  "what do you mean you wrote that?"

  she lifts a hand in the air and the world goes black and white. the only thing in color is you, and her. you give her a confused look, and she smirks.

  "i wrote this world. i wrote that baby into their lives."

  "i'm so confused." you tell her, she puts a hand on your shoulder.

  "let me show you."

  she waves her hand in the air, and everything goes black. then the world bursts into color. your in a forest, and there's a camp of people. the same people with the baby.

  "the girl who survived hell. that was the first thing i wrote, which skyrocketed to popularity in which i could never imagine. y/n escapes from her abuser of 18 years when the zombie apocalypse starts. she stumbled across the bbs and they welcome her with open arms. this story is finished. let's go somewhere not yet finished."

  she waves her hand again and now you are in a dark alley with two, seeming dead bodies, and a man with an owl mask sitting on top of a roof.

  "this one is called 'mine.' y/n is a dangerous criminal, who has yet to be caught. all the gangs in los santios want her to join them, but only two catch her eye. bbs and gbg. who will she choose? that's for you to decide."

  "you wrote these worlds?" you ask, and she nods.

  "why?"

  "for you. i wrote them for you. i wrote them for the fans who love what i write. it took me a year to officially finish 'the girl who survived hell.' it took me so long. but it was all worth it. there's so many more stories i am going to start too. i love it."

  she smiles again, and waves her hands. you end up back where you started, in the streets of los santios, looking at the guys with the baby.

  "in fits of depression, suicidal thoughts, heartbreak, sorrow, happiness, love, joy, and so many other emotions, i wrote about it. 'the girl who survived hell' means so much to me. i wrote down my feelings and built a world around them. the feelings you get while reading that book is the feelings i was going through as i wrote. there's scenes in that book where i just cried writing it. there is a part with marcel. i don't want to spoil it, but, in that part, it wasn't something that i did, or attempted to do, but something i thought about. never, never give up. there is always things ahead in life. dip your hat and move on, because i swear to you life gets so much better. you go through so much bad things in life, that's once you get to the good, it all feels worth it. remember that."

  she waves her hands and she's gone. she left out of thin air. she did leave behind something.

  a pen.

i hope that was a bit of fun between me and you. now, time for the boooring part. i am very sick at the moment, but i will do everything in my power to update as soon as possible. thank you for your undying support.

looks like you made it to the end. here's what you wanted.

take a closer look at brian.