III

P A R K  H W A  Y O U N G

You can rant, you know.
I'm more of a listener than a talker.
I'll reply by writing!

A paper was passed to me by Jaemin written with Jaemin's handwriting.

"Wow, you knew?" I ask him. He takes the paper he showed me and write.

Knew what?

He passed the paper to me.

"Knew that behind my smiles are the pain I'm enduring," I reply.

Yes, you sound like you understand the pain.

"Can I trust you?" I ask, sternly.

Yes, Hwa Young.

"Okay, it all started when..." I end the sentence with a sigh.

"I'm sorry, the last time I opened up to a person they end up spreading it to the whole school, making me being laughed at. Can you show me how I can trust you?" I say.

How do I exactly do that?

"It's not only one person who have to do it in order to build trust in a relationship. You have to show who you are inside, and I'll show you who I really am inside too. Until you know me well enough to know what choice I would choose or what decision I would make, and more. Now that I said this I feel stupid for saying what I said yesterday, because obviously you wouldn't trust me right at that time. Also, so far you must have learned something from who I really am. For example, I'm talkative and a rambler," I ramble.

Okay then. I'm Na Jaemin, 18, born in Seoul, an orphan and an only child. You're the first one to know me this much.

"Why me though?" I ask.

I don't know. I have this unfamiliar feeling about you.

Be prepared for the real shit on chapter IV.