X

"Seo Johnny," an american fluent accent is heard from my voice

"Are you fluent in English?" he asks in English as he sits on the same chair Taeyong sat on. Unlike Taeyong's cocky and creepy personality, he's the type to be the calm one.

"Yeah. I wanna know anything from you that could be involved in our parents and other kid's parents' death," I keep speaking in English for no reason.

"You've asked Taeyong. Why are you asking me?" Johnny furrows his eyebrows, but stays still and relax.

"Taeyong answers whatever he knows and remembers. Maybe there's something he doesn't know that you do," I raise my right eyebrow trying to act as brave as possible.

"Cocky. You're cute," he chuckles but a smirk is also formed on his lips.

"In what way?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"When you try to look confident. Good act though. I couldn't even tell if you're really not scared deep down or not," I sigh heavily, not knowing what to say about it.

"Anyways, 127 is the number that is related to our parents' murder. Jaemin's mother was murdered at 12:07 am on December 7th, last year. Meanwhile, my father was also murdered at 01:27 am on January 27th. You know what this means right?" I ask calmly.

"I'm pretty sure you must know what 127 is. If you guys have intestinal fortitude in you to face the three of us then there is no way you both come here, not knowing what it is," I roll my eyes to his statement.

"Of course I'm not dumb, you sesquipedelian. It's the longitude of South Korea," Johnny's eyes narrow as it stares at mine.

Curiousity are in my eyeball veins to dare to stare back at it. After few seconds, he opens his eyes wide. It's as if he just got electrocuted by an electric current.

S E O  J O H N N Y

It's her.

"W-what's y-your name again?" my blood contains nervousness and it's pumping in my heart.

"Park Hwa-Young. Why?" my eyes widen even larger.

"Is your dad Park Minjoon?"

"Yes, why?" her confusion wasn't supposed to appear if she knows she's wanted.

Minjoon hyung didn't tell her didn't he?

It's really her. A shaky breath is exhaled from my mouth. I clench my hands until it turned pale white. My jaw muscles tighten. I was supposed to avoid the pain of these habits I do when I'm nervous, but instead the numbness is enjoyable.

"I want my son's, I repeat, MY SON's biological family, dead," this man raises his voice in my father's face. Demonic furiousness posseses this stranger who came into our house with no single greet.

"There is my son in here, you bitch. Chill down, will you?" I hide behind my mother as my father raises his voice even higher than that man did. He even growls like a wild animal. That's the first time I've seen him so angry.

"You kidnapped that kid, that is not your son. Why kill the people who really deserves to own him instead of a tempermental guy like you who even leaves your own true son, Donghy-" the last word was cut off by a fist thrown to my father.

"Don't you dare say that name again!" he scowls. My dad doesn't hit back or anything. Why?

P A R K  H W A  Y O U N G

"It's all the NCT," he says all of a sudden.

"What?" my eyes narrow due to confusion.

"There is something your dad and Jaemin's mom are hiding from you both and--" the police officer barge in to the room, cutting the conversation.

"Visiting time's over," says him.

"I'll tell the gang to tell you more about it once they got you safe," in English, Johnny says. A confused nod is done by me.

Clue: the only Park in NCT.