XIV

T H I R D P E R S O N

They are waiting for the NCT in front of Hwa Young's house. Just like how they told each other, they sticked together no matter what happened. They both let their bags falls to the asphalt. Hwa Young leans on Jaemin's shoulder; Jaemin blushes. He holds her shoulder and leans his head against hers. She closes her eyes and exhales a sigh.

"Can I rant?" she asks softly. She could feel the movement he did through her head; nodding.

"Y-y-yes" he lets out a very silent whisper that she could barely recognize a voice was let out.

"Have you ever feel like you want to just sleep and never wake up just to prevent the pain? But you're not exactly suicidal, you just want to die," she looks up to him.

"Y-y-yeah," he tries to let out the voice even louder. She narrows her eyes as she heard Jaemin's voice.

"D-d-did you just say something?" Hwa Young stops leaning on him and looks at him with her jaw dropped.

"I-I did," Jaemin is loud enough that it can't be considered as a whisper anymore.

Hwa Young hugs him immediately and Jaemin holds her back straightaway. Happiness makes her throat speechless. When she let go of him, Jaemin exposes a cute grin that causes heart palpitation to Hwa Young.

"I'm so happy and proud of you. Can you say something again?" she asks him, looking deep into his eyes. It's his turn to feel a beat skipped in his heart.

"H-Hwa Y-Yo-Young?" Jaemin stutters but his cold voice sends chills down in her spine.

"Stop that," she says, flashing her own grin.

"S-stop w-what?" Jaemin smiles slowly.

Making me feel nervous, Hwa Young says inside her heart.

"Being so cute," she smiles brightly.

The car lights that passed by, looks like a decoration for the background of what they're focusing on; each other. Jaemin bites his lips and stares at hers. He caresses her right cheek and stares at her eyes deeply that maybe he could drown in those two brown pools. She stares back with her heart beating rapidly. Their smiles drop slowly.

"T-thank y-y-you for eve-everything," Jaemin spills out his thoughts. Hwa Young puts her hand on his cheek.

"F-f-for a-accompanying m-me i-in th-this pain-painful w-world," Jaemin stares back at her lips again.

He leans in to kiss that soft-looking lips of her. He closes his eyes as his lips successfully did so. She seems shocked for a second but kisses back. He wasn't ready to kiss the lips that is capable of giving love that he has a desire to have. He loves her so much that the kiss becomes more passionate.

"Are you both done?" A man startles them out of their heated kiss. They let go and look at the man who is crossing their arms.

"Yuta. You know me. Come on, the car's there," Yuta points at a car parked far from her house.

"Why so far?" Hwa Young asks. A shrug is the response to the question as he doesn't even know himself.

Hwa Young and Jaemin takes their bags and walk with Yuta leading them. Hwa Young holds Jaemin's hand as they stroll together. When the three reach the black car, Yuta opens the trunk.

"Put your bags here," Hwa Young and Jaemin do what they were told. Jaemin sees a man on the front seat who casually just looks at the window as if nothing is happening.

Then the trunk is close shut by Yuta. He leads the two to the backseat, even opens the door for them. Hwa Young gets in first and Jaemin goes second. Yuta shuts the door and goes to the driver seat.

"So care to explain what will happen to us and what are your plans and stuff?" Hwa Young asks as she holds Jaemin's hand whilst staring at Yuta from the rear-view mirror.

"First off, this is Haechan," Yuta introduces the guy beside him, who Jaemin saw earlier.

"Haechan? Taeyong didn't tell me there is a-" Hwa Young gets cut off by Haechan.

"Donghyuck?"

"Well yeah, he told me there is a Donghyuck," Haechan narrows his eyes.

"Aish hyung."

I feel the need to share my own joke

I'm sorry.