XX

This is the end

This is the end.

A knock could be heard from the front door. Mark widens his eyes and mouths Lee. Jaemin and Hwa Young immediately goes upstairs to their room. They hide themselves in the small gap of space between the bed and the wall.

"Where's the both of them?" Taeyong yells as the door is opened by Mark. He throws his shoulder at him as he goes to the dining table with Yuta, Sicheng, and Johnny behind him.

"Who?" Donghyuck calmly asks.

"Oh you know who, Donghyuck!" Yuta yells at him.

"Jeez I'm clueless. What's wrong with you today? Was Winwin with Taeil or something?" Donghyuck casually scoffs.

"Don't think we're dumb. Oh and Mark?" Taeyong chuckles excitedly.

"Yes?" he looks up nervously to Taeyong.

"Goodbye, traitor," Taeyong gets out a pistol from his pocket and pulls the trigger at Mark's heart.

Everyone freezes as solid ice, widening their eyes at Mark, bleeding. Yuta, Sicheng, and Johnny smirk behind Taeyong, who is gritting his teeth.

Hwa Young and Jaemin' jaws drop as they heard the gun shot from the room. They have been hearing everything through the thin walls.

"Fuck you, Taeyong!" Mark spits out blood as he says his last, and very last words.

"I hate to do this Minhyun, but I had to," Taeyong keeps his gun pointed at Mark. Mark falls to the ground. Hwa Young hugs her knees and and let the hot tears roll on her skin.

Everything hurts. She wants to just let out a high-pitched scream, but her throat is choked by the tears. There could be a fire burning her whole skin through the inside. It's numbing.

Jaemin lets few tears slip on his cheeks. His heart beats so loud, it hurts.

"No, you love doing it," Donghyuck takes out his gun from his pocket and aim it to Taeyong. Before he can shoot, Yuta quickly takes out his own pistol and shoots Donghyuck.

Donghyuck's life is the next to go away.

"Donghyuck!" Jaehyun screams.

Yuta, Sicheng, Johnny, and Taeyong starts to aim and shoot at Doyoung, Taeil, Jungwoo, and Jaehyun, but every shot misses. They starts to spread out. Doyoung flips the dining table and takes cover. Taeil, Jaehyun, and Jungwoo joins him. Jaehyun takes the pistol hidden under the table. He stands up and aim randomly at anyone who is in his sight.

Sicheng.

Jaehyun's bullet is stuck on his left chest. Taeyong and Yuta are shocked to see Sicheng falling to the ground.

"Sicheng!" Yuta yells as he kneels beside the bleeding boy.

"It's okay... just... kill... them," the last word of his last sentence is barely audible.

Yuta's breath hitches as Sicheng exhales his last breath. He stands up with pure rage all over his face.

Everyone is scattering all over the place. Gunshots are heard from all directions. Doyoung, Jaehyun, and Taeyong are in the living room. Taeil, Jungwoo, and Johnny are in the kitchen. Instead of fighting with them, Yuta searches for Hwa Young and Jaemin. He runs upstairs with his gun in his hand.

"Oh lovebirds..." Yuta calls. Smirk is formed on his lips.

He opens the door of their room. Jaemin is there aiming at the door. Jaemin pulls the trigger.

Bad boy down.

Taeyong aims at Jaehyun, who runs to the living room table to take another pistol of his.

Dumb bitch! Doyoung mocks Jaehyun. Doyoung shoots Taeyong's leg. Taeyong wince at the pain. He lets out a groan. He looks at Doyoung, who ran out of bullets.

"Oh shit!" he runs away to the cupboard in the living room that stores weapon. Jaehyun aims his pistol at Taeyong. But Taeyong shoots him, before he can even aim perfectly at Taeyong.

Knowing how smart and good Taeyong is, he kills Doyoung easily, even when Doyoung running. It is a hard thing to do to shoot something or someone when they're moving, but Taeyong did it easily.

Johnny has run out of ammo too. He throws the kitchen knifes that Taeyong always use for cooking. He's very skillful when it comes to knife throwing, but Taeil's very skillful when it comes to gun firing. But Johnny has keep missing his target; Taeil.

Headshot! Johnny falls, hitting his head to the kitchen counter with Taeil's bullet in his head.

"Jungwoo, just go to Hwa Young and Jaemin!" Taeil yells at Jungwoo, who has been curling himself in the corner, not knowing what to do.

Jungwoo runs upstairs without anyone seeing him. He sees Yuta laying down on the floor with a pool of blood at the open door. He knows that Jaemin must be aiming his gun at the door.

"Jaemin, it's me, Jungwoo," he softly says, before appearing in Jaemin's sight at the door.

"Come in, Jungwoo hyung!" Jaemin yells. Jungwoo does what Jaemin told him to do.

Taeil aims at Taeyong, whose back is facing him, through the kitchen door. When he pulls the trigger, the click sound signs his empty ammo.

Taeyong quickly looks behind him and shoot at the source of the sound. He didn't care who it was.

Taeil exhales his last breath as the bullet stuck in his kidney.

He goes upstairs with audible and loud footsteps. It's disturbing the three who are hiding. Taeyong sees Yuta, dead.

There is a silence right after Taeyong's footsteps. The three don't know where he is now. Taeyong smirks as he leans his back on the wall beside the opened door as he takes out another pistol from his pocket. There are two guns in his hands now. He finally makes himself appear at the door.

Bang!

"No! Hwa Young!" Jaemin panics as the two guns fire at Jungwoo and Hwa Young. Taeyong smirks evilly. Jaemin shoots at Taeyong, but the bullet ends up going inside Taeyong's pistol through the gun barrel. It physically hurts Taeyong's hand and wrist. He growls at the pain.

His radius bone is cracked due to the unusual movement of the gun. He tries to adjust and endure the pain. Jaemin takes this as an opportunity for him to kill Taeyong. He shoots his head.

"Goodbye, you asshole!"

···

The city could be visible from the cliff Jaemin is standing now on. He's a mess from crying. He's the last one to be alive in NCT.

Hwa Young

He wants the person that name belongs to to come back. He could only see her in his memories, not in his presence anymore. Her comforting words, he won't be able to hear it anymore. Her warm hugs, he can't feel it anymore. Her soul that he owns, it has gone away with the sky along with the others. He feels like a soda can crushed by a hand and thrown to the garbage. He takes a step forward.

He jumps.