VIII

"I'm gonna Google 127," she says, after 15 minutes staring at the label stuck on the unknown device that says 127

We are currently at my house since we can't stay in that café for a long time and who knows if there's a killer already waiting to shoot a sniper to us?

I have a test tomorrow. Geography.

"Yeah sure. Go ahead," she lets me study for tommorow's test. She furrows her eyebrows and focuses to the screen of her phone. She leans on the counter right beside me.

I stare at her for a few seconds with my lips forming into a line. I put the book on the kitchen counter as I take it out from my backpack. My elbows leans against the marble counter, my hands are clenched loosely and I let it holds my face.

I read the boring chapter that becomes more interesting as more words read.

South Korea

Capital: Seoul
Coordinates: 35.9078° N, 127.7669° E
Continent: Asia

The numbers of the longitude grabs my attention as I read the first three digits of it. I tap Hwa Young on her shoulder, she turns to see me. She raises her eyebrows and pouts, gives a questioning look on her face. Cute.

I point to the 127 on the book. Wide eyes and a gasp appears on her face. She looks at me who already look at her. My face is a serious one, my lips is a line, my eyes aren't widen, but hers is the opposite.

"I just googled the 127 and NCT 127 gang appeared. They are known for their drug dealing crimes. There are only some who got caught by the police out of nine people and they held in the nearest prison. Wanna pay a visit?" Hwa Young says with an expression of a brave girl who is capable of doing something crazy.

Are you crazy? Why are we asking gang members if they're involved in this when they're drug dealers and just because they have 127 as their name?

"Right..."

Our phones chime in synchronization. We both stare at each other with another big eyes. I hope it's not that guy. I grab my phone that was next to my book. Hesitation are in my fingers but they don't control me. I tap on the new message as I turn my phone on.

Whatever things you found related, just go for it. X

I am surprised by the short message. The two messages sent so far seems to express that he wanted to be found. What if he does? But why?