IV

Wondering what's it? Or that? I, as a reader of a fanfic, would cry reading the next sentences

Wondering what's it? Or that? I, as a reader of a fanfic, would cry reading the next sentences. I, as an author, heartbroken over my own words. Imagine it'd happen to Jaemin or any other boy in reality.

T H I R D  P E R S O N

Everything started from the blood traces on his house, just when he got back home from his cousin's house.
He opened the door of his house after he parked his bike, there are blood drops everywhere.

He checks the time just to make sure he has the answer to the police.

01:27 AM

"Mom?" He called out his mom, knowing that it could be his mother since he only lives with his mother.

He walks nervously. He hears mumbling and shuffling sounds. He immediately walks to the kitchen as he thinks that's where the sounds comes from.

He sees his mother lying down on the floor... dying.

Blood is scattered everywhere, his mother's clothes are drenched in red.

"Mom!" He yells. He immediately kneels down to his mother, crying, not knowing what to do.

"Jaemin..."

His mother's last words.

"What do I do, mother?" He yells. Confusion takes over him, it hurts.

His mother exhales her last breath ever.

"Mother?"

"Mother?!"

Tears were dripping all over his cheeks. He sees the most blood-drenched part of her body and he could see it through the fabric of his mother's shirt. He lifts up her shirt, but the sight of a big diagonal wound all over her stomach is what he sees. He couldn't bare to see it.

That's the point where Jaemin changed. He turned silent after knowing that no one wants to give a fuck for his mother's death, not even the police. They gave up on her case, because it's "too complicated".

He never knew his father.

His sister is stillborn.

His mother is killed.

His friends left, annoyed by the silence of Jaemin.

He lives with his aunt and his cousin yet they don't even know what to do with him.

You weren't expecting that weren't you?

01:27 AM. 01:27 AM. 01:27 AM.
Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock.