Meeting him

"How do you know any of this and why didn't you tell us?" A clearly angry Elena screamed at me.
"The existence of vampires is obvious if you pay enough attention. And I didn't tell you because you were children, you didn't need nightmares about what goes bump in the night." I explain calmly. "Now back to the people I'm killing" I say as a uncontrollable smile begins to form on my face.
"Why do we need her help what's so special about her, she's just human." Damon said smugly.
"As much as I don't want her here Damon she's the only one who would be able to pull this off and come out alive. She's always the smartest person in the room and one step ahead of everyone." Elena said
"Not to mention I could kick your ass blindfolded, so I'd keep your pretty mouth shut." I say happily putting the egotistical vampire in his place.

"Okay we need your help to kill the originals, I assume you know of them." A nervous Caroline blurts out
"Of course I know of them, but are you all insane, the originals can't be killed or did you all skip over that fact. And what if I don't want to kill them, I happen to find them fascinating." I exclaim. Shocked faces slowly start to appear around the room. Standing up to leave I bid my goodbyes "see ya around. And for your sake don't do anything stupid." And with that I leave to find the grill.

Deciding to stay a while and see how this all plays out might be a deadly mistake, but hey you only live once. Walking into the grill I make a b line for the bar "Bourbon please." Not noticing the eyes lingering on me as I drink my bourbon.

Kol's POV
  A new face walked into the grill. Her long honey hair swayed with her hips as she made her way to the bar to order bourbon. She's already turning out to be my kind of girl. There's a presence around her that I can feel from the other side of the room. Something about her makes me feel comfortable and stable, something I haven't felt in a thousand years. I just want to be around her. Making my way to her my undead heart starts to beat fast and I can hear her mumbling to her self "stupid sister, she's going to get me killed. How the fuck did she get messed  up in original drama in the first place. Dumb bitch" so she know about us, I wonder who her sister is.

"Well hello love and who might you be" I say with my Mikaelson smirk
"Karina Gilbert and by that smirk I assume your a Mikaelson, if I had to guess which one I'd say your Kol" she said with a smug smile like she already knew every thing about me. How did she know who I was and how did I not know there was another Gilbert.