Dinner party

We were all sitting around a large dining table. The room was lit by an open fire place and the Mikaelsons have wine glasses filled with blood, I on the other hand mine contained wine. So far the night had been filled with light conversations and getting to know each of them. Surprisingly I feel comfortable around the family of serial killers, for the first time in my life I feel like I can be myself without being judged.

"So love, tell us about yourself" Klaus said with a playful glint in his eyes.
"Well I'm 20, I'm extraordinarily smart and logical. I hate Elena with a passion but love Jeremy, and if any of you lay so much as one finger on Jeremy I will pump you full of so much vervain that you cannot heal, and then I will rip out your tongues with my bare hands and watch you choke on your won blood." I finish my rant with a sweet and innocent smile while taking a sip of my wine.
"Love, you do realise you just threatened a room full of originals?" Klaus asked as if I did know what I was doing
"Yes I do, last time I checked I did snapped your neck for being a little bitch. Besides I'm sure if anyone can understand being the overprotective sibling it's you." I say hoping to just get on with the night.
"Very well love, your lucky I like you or your neck would have been snapped by now" Klaus says with a smirk.
"Admit it Klaus even if you tried to snap my neck you couldn't, I would kick your ass and that terrifies you" I sassed back
"Maybe" he mumbled under his voice.

After our meal was finished we were sat in the living room. Through out the night they have all got to know me. Getting up to leave Kol walks me to the door. Before I leave he grabs my hand and turns me to face him.
" I had fun, my family likes you" He says slightly nervous
"I had fun too and I like them" I rely with a shy smile
"Darling, I was wondering if you would consider going on a date with me?" He asked with a hopeful glint in his eyes. I blush a giggle a little bit. "Yes, I would love that." With one last smile  I leave and start my journey back to the hotel room.

Laying down on my bed I just smile. Being happy for the first time in years feels strange and exciting. Just when I'm about to fall asleep contently my phone starts to ring

"What Elena" I say annoyed
"We need to talk" she says nervous
"No Elena, I'm done with you and your life. I'm done with your shit just pretend like I don't exist I'm just here to keep my brother safe." And with that said I hung up he phone and rolled over to go to sleep.