Step 2

Maylee has been explaining the sacrifice to us. From what I gathered Elena needs to be the once sacrificed because she was the one to end his life. We also need to wait for the full moon, which is 3 days away.

Elena and her doppelgänger blood will be a sacrifice and replacement for Kol. When Elena dies during the ritual, her soul will replace kol's as he enters back into his body. Her doppelgänger blood will ensure that the offering is accepted by the ancestors and will make sure balance remains and nature didn't take things into its own hands. Mother Nature can be a bitch.

In theory it seems fool proof, but adding two idiotic brothers and a hell bent Bennett witch may cause some complications. Which is where step 2 comes in.

Nik and Eli are going to have some fun desiccating the vamps while maylee, Rebekah and I go and make sure bon bon won't interfere.

Once the three of us reach the Bennett residents I knock on the door. Bonnie answers and immediately tries to close the door in my face.

"Sorry bon, but this has to happen" I say while prying the door open. As she is distracted with me Rebekah holds her still while maylee injects her with ketamine and huntress blood to keep her powers suppressed.

Once we get her back to the house we lock her in the room across from Elena and spell it so she can not leave.

As we sit o the couch after a hard days work we can hear the screams form Damon and Stefan as their blood is being drained.

Once they were dedicated Nik locked them in the room down the hall from the girls. Now that all the prep work is done, all that's left is for us to wait untill the full moon and then I can have my Kol back.