Smirks and moans

Karina's POV
"So I see your not just beauty" his voice sounds like music to my ears, I could hear him talk all day. A small blush crept its way into my cheeks before I could regain myself. He seemed to notice this because his smirk grew.
"I didn't know there was another Gilbert." He stated with a questioning tone
"I'm the oldest, I moved 5 years ago for personal reasons but I'm back now because my darling sister requested my presence." I say with sarcasm and spite clear in my voice. I can see his brain working behind his captivating eyes, he's trying to figure me out which causes me to smirk.
"What's with the smirk darling?" He says almost scared of my answer.
" I can tell your trying to figure me out, but you won't no one has and no one ever will. Not even me." And with that I turn back to my drink and down what's left before ordering another.
"Well darling I'll leave you to your drink, hope to see you again soon." He says bending down breathing on my neck. I bite my lip to try and stop a moan but I know he still heard. And with that he leaves.

Kol's POV

After leaving the grill I walk home at human speed, my mind filled with the way she smelled, like roses dancing across her skin. I've only spoken to her once but I already know I'm infatuated with her, I need to know everything about her. I need to know her. When I arrive home I walk through the door with a smile on my face that just won't go away.
"Brother what's got you in such a good mood." Kraus says in a suggestive tone.
"None of your business brother." I snap wanting to change the subject knowing that if he knew of the newest Gilbert in town and my infatuation with her he would hurt her.
"What ever you say brother." He dismisses And goes back to his painting. Speeding up to my bed I lay down and drift to sleep thinking of her.

Karina's POV
Opening the door to the boarding house I'm greeted with Damon's hand attempting to surround my neck, I grab his wrist and twist it with enough force to snap it sending a loud cracking sound through the house for any vampire to hear. He then whimpers back from the pain but quickly recovers, but before he could do anything I had him against the wall with a stake aimed at his heart and a vervain steeped knife at his balls. Looking up to Damon with a smirk I say "your move pretty boy" he just stares at me in disbelief. Hearing a loud cough I turn to see Stefan and Elena glaring at me
"Do you mind letting my brother go." Stefan says almost disappointed in me
"Sure." I say as I realise Damon. "So Dames care to tell me why you tried to choke me when I walked through the door?" I say with a glare.
"Because I felt like it, you annoy me and we don't need you here we can deal with this our selves."
"Well it's a good thing I was only coming to get my bags that I left, I wasn't going to help you anyway. Get yourself killed see if I care I'm only staying to keep Jer safe." After grabbing my bag I make my way to the door. With one last glance behind me I shout "have fun getting killed."