Date night

After getting ready I was sitting in my bed playing around on my phone trying to pass the time until Kol picks me up.

A loud knock at the door pulls my attention away from my phone. Standing up I walk over the door and open it to find Kol with a dashing smile on his face.

"Hello darling, I must say you look ravishing" He says in a low whisper
"You don't look so bad yourself, so where are we going" I reply shyly
"It's a surprise my darling" He says as he takes my hand leading me out of the dingy hotel room to a car.

When we stopped driving we were in a clearing in the middle of the woods. There was a blanket layed out with cushions and picnic basket. Lanterns surrounded the blanket lighting the area around us and providing a little warmth.

When we sat down he opened the basket to reveal chicken pasta. "My favourite" I stated
"I know, Jeremy may have helped" he say nervously
"It's perfect Kol" I say smiling at him. We begin to eat.

After our meal and getting to know each other he looks to me. He looks deep in though and there is so much emotion in his eyes.
"Karina, I know we haven't known each other that long but I'm in love with you. Will you be my queen?" He asks and I start crying happy tears
"I love you too Kol, yes" I reply before kissing him

After our date Kol took me back to my hotel room and cuddled with me until I fell asleep.
A loud bang wakes me up and I open my eyes to see Elena an her 2 boy toys march into my hotel room. Kol and I just sit there waiting for an explanation

"I want you gone Karina, get out of my town" she spits at me
"Not going to happen sister, this is my town if I wanted I could run it but why bother this town has no potential, but I'm happy here. I have a family here and I'm not leaving if you or your chew toys over there threaten me one more time I will take pleasure in torturing you untill you beg for the sweet mercy of death. Now get the fuck out" I spit.
I can see fear in all of there eyes as they leave the hotel room.

Kol looks to me a kisses me passionately. "That was hot darling, you should threaten people more often" he mumbles still half asleep. We lay back down and drift back to sleep.